Dollar Tree

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Columbia, MO (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dollar Tree in November 2009.

Interview Details shorts interveiw in the warehouse for a seasonal position with the posibility of turning into a part time job. Ask a few questions about my retail experiences and then went on to explain job duties and competencies for the job. Was told I would get a call by the end of the day if I was selected.

Interview Question – how many years of experience do you have in retail   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None whatsoever. Its a seasonal job, they try to pay as little as possible

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dollar Tree interview questions and advice in Columbia, MO. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dollar Tree employees and interview candidates.