Domino's Dominos Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated 13 Aug 2014

1.1

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's.

Just a very basic phone interview then got sent to training. After training you wait for store to call you to officially offer you the position. They always need drivers so it was very quick.

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in April 2014.

I applied initially through snagajob. An acquaintance of mine knew the store manager and put in a good word for me. My uncle knew his regular delivery driver and also put in a good word for me.

Three weeks after the snagajob application I got a call in for an interview. I had to give a copy of my three year driving record (obtained from DMV for $6.00) and answered a few questions that covered basic disqualifications for the job. How long have you lived here? Do you know the area well? Do you have any pizza experience? Any food allergies? If the store was backed up with orders and you were waiting to receive and order for delivery, what would you do?

There were also a few questions about my school schedule. The manager commented that only part time was available in the evenings at the moment, but a driver was about to quit and I could start full time soon. We finished off with scheduling me another interview a few days later at another Domino's location after a manager's meeting.

They called me back after about five minutes and began. I sat before two different managers, obviously of higher rank than store managers. They asked me to tell them a little bit about myself. Asked about the company I currently work for and if I had worked anywhere else. Asked about my school and schedule. Asked if my car was reliable. Asked if I was okay with part time work. We also chatted a bit about my hobbies and they had shared interests that they openly disclosed; this helped set a good atmosphere and put me at ease.

They concluded with saying that they would like to bring me aboard and scheduled my orientation for two days later. I was also instructed to fill out online documentation for tax and employment verification purposes; included is a digital employee handbook.

Interview Questions
    • None really. There weren't any questions that I didn't cover above. The interview in total was very short with very few questions.   Answer Question
    None. No salary or compensation was discussed. They immediately said they'd like to hire me and scheduled orientation.

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's.

Pretty Easy if you've got your crap together

none

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

The Hiring process consisted of a phone call ~2 days after online application, a quick psycho check, then an interview with the local HR. The interview was very basic, essentially just asking you to read your resume to them. After this interview you pretty much have the job as long as you don't tell them that you burned down your last employers business.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work at other stores?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, VA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

Conducted a one on one interview in the actual location. They asked lots of questions related to customer service. I was glad to answer them as they were a pretty nice manager. My background is in Customer Service. All questions were pretty typical. I was able to clearly answer all.

Interview Questions
    • As all questions were pretty typical, there were no hard or difficult questions. The interviewer just looked for honest answers throughout.   Answer Question

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's in December 2012.

Was emailed within a week of applying. Asked to go into the store and apply in person. It was a very easy process, the general manager is a great guy. After filling out an application he asked when I could start.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, the pay is fixed.

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Domino's.

Interview was really simple. Just made sure I had worked before and my background check for my driving record came back clean. I believe they decided to hire me from the application, and only wouldn't hire me if I had a bad driving record or ended up being crazy at the interview.

No negotiation.

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linthicum, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linthicum, MD (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's in September 2012.

Really easy. Apply online, and wait for a call if the dominos you apply does not need anyone then they will tell you which ones are hiring and they will submit your information to that store and then you will get a call from them.

Interview Questions
    • It could be hard if you have a bad driving record but if you are good then there is nothing to worry about.   Answer Question
    They offer and then you go to a 3 hour class to udnerstand the company and you start a week later.

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in June 2012.

Extremely simple. If you can read and write....and have a license you got the job

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northfield, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northfield, MN (US)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's in September 2011.

Mini interview right on the spot, was then called back for a quick assessment and background check the next day. Once background cleared was then hired on as a driver, 2 months later i promoted to assistant manager at a neighboring store while continuing to drive at this one.

There wasn't one