Domino's

1.7

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Domino's in March 2010.

A phone interview with a recruiter - rudimentary
    Then an online skills test - focusing on .NET 2.0 although we used a newer version
    Then a face-to-face with some technical people
    Then a second face-to-face with technical people
    Then a comprehensive online psychological evaluation

The overall process? About three months.

I originally specified to my agent that my starting salary should be $75k. After the second interview we agreed on $70k, and I was told all through the process that this was acceptable. However after the 'paperwork' was 'complete' and so forth, the offer came through at $60k. I managed to get them back to $62500. It was an extremely late change in proceedings and very unprofessional.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Domino's in December 2014.

I filled out an online app and got a call 2 days later. The town I live in is very wealthy and not many people will work their so they're desperate. The guy who interviewed me was very nice and pretty much just asked me basic questions like how my driving record is/how old I am. A few days later he sent me an email offering me the job but I had to decline because my insurance agent explained to me that I would need to pay a substantial amount in commercial insurance to deliver pizzas; essentially there's no point for me to pay this since I'm a high school student and I'd only be able to work once in a while.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing remotely difficult, but clean driving record and at least a year of driving experience is essential.   Answer Question

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's in November 2014.

Received a phone call to set up an interview 2 days after completing an online application. Manager was friendly and made feel at ease right from the start. She answered all of my questions before I could even ask.. the pay, benefits, hours, duties, etc. She was willing to work with me on the schedule so I could also take care of my family duties. She asked for driver's license & proof of insurance. She was organized, she had already checked my background and driving record and filled out hiring packet while giving me all of the details. Informed that I would need to go to orientation and if all else went well I could start the day after orientation. I felt appreciated before even starting the job.

Interview Questions
    If you need flexibility don't be scared to ask if they don't bring it up first. They will reasonably work with you.

Customer Service/Cashier Interview

Required to do application online, fill ot paper wot and complete video training. Very easy hiring process. But there will be long hours without breaks and schedule system is crazy.

Upper Management Interview

Fill out application for management, they set up interview (if good) second interview. After you pass second interview you meet with area leader. Lots of questions asked during interview, mostly can you work long period of times, do you want to be a store manager

Interview Questions
    no, salary based on store operating profit

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's in October 2014.

Applied online over night got call next morning (A Few Hours Later) went in for interview which was a breeze. Sent for MVR and Criminal background three days after interview got call to come in for orientation and fill out tax forms. HIRED

No Negotiation involved

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's in October 2014.

turned in the application and went to an interview. got hired and went to orientation. at the orientation i was told i could not work until my background check comes back. long story short, i did not get the job after all.

Interview Questions
    • why should i hire you over everyone else.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in October 2014.

The manager didn't show up even though he called me in for an interview, so the assistant manager scrambled some basic questions together to summarize for the manager. I didn't get a call back so I called to ask if I could speak to the manager. The manager had a CSR to schedule another interview with me. When I showed up the second time, he wasn't there again so I had to call again to see what was going on. Tip: If you really want this job and you didn't receive a call after the interview--CALL THEM. Oftentimes the manager will forget about you. Do not take it personal.

Interview Questions
    • What would do if you had to deal with an angry customer?   View Answer
    Salary was nonnegotiable.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

pretty simple interview... basic customer service questions, and a couple scenario questions. The process was pretty simple, and it felt like as long as I was alive and breathing, I was able to get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Think of the worst possible delivery scenarios and decide how you would respond....   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation as to pay... I took what I was given...

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's.

You get a chance to fill out the application, either online or go into your local store and see where you might want to work. Then you come in and talk to the manager and maybe the assistant manager on duty.