Domino's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Delivery & ServiceTeam Leader Interview

Delivery & ServiceTeam Leader
Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Domino's in January 2010.

Interview Details Basic questions about your work history. They will review what you have done in the past and will review some of what you will be doing in the role you are applying for.

Interview Question – nothing difficult, basic questions, they will be looking for you to ask questions about the company and the job you are applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate

Inside Interview

Inside

I applied in-person and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details not much to tell store was in need of help not much of an interview was told to bring in social security card and drivers license make sure i fill out all paperwork

Interview Question – very basic questions fillled out application and turned it in. and got a call back two weeks later. came back in and filled out more paperwork. was pretty much hired without an interview   Answer Question

Gen Manager Dominos Interview

Gen Manager Dominos
East Amherst, NY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details The hiring and interview process was Easy. Too easy. in fact, not a whole lot of "REAL" questions were asked as far as the job and experience was concerned. All they were really asking was about my car and where I lived and what High school I went to and about my friends. Since when does a manager ask you right away about your cell number and what time we can get together and have a few drinks? This was at the interview. NOTHING about my experience and what I've done.

Interview Question – What Drink do I like the Most? Red's Apple Ale or Blue light?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The interview was very inappropriate

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details Filled out application in store, had to call a few times in order for them to review it. Got called in for a 20 minute interview, and then hired on the spot. Training started the next day.

Interview Question – How would you handle a customer who isn't satisfied?   View Answer

Front of House Member Interview

Front of House Member
Braintree, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Domino's in August 2012.

Interview Details The process took one day consisting of a short laid back interview and a short written maths test at the end of the interview. The manager who interviewed me made me feel comfortable and made the whole interview experience that bit easier. After the initial interview, about a week later I had a phone call to say I had been successful and they asked me for my clothes size for my uniform. I then was asked to go in and along with the other member they'd recently hired we had basic health and safety training on the computer, they showed us how to use all equipment, but we were not allowed to open the tills or give change a manager or assistant manager had to do that. We were shown how to wear our uniforms correctly and then we did our first shift.

Interview Question – What is your most relevant skill that you could bring to the company that would make you different form all other staff member's   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Ann Arbor, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in April 2010.

Interview Details I filled out an application online and was promptly called in for an interview. I interviewed with two different individuals. Once a job offer was made I proceeded to go through their 6 week training program.

Interview Question – What can I bring to the company to help increase sales over the previous year?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Rider Interview

Rider

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details as easy as everyone can handle

mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.

Negotiation Details – pretty good

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Dominos Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details Just a very basic phone interview then got sent to training. After training you wait for store to call you to officially offer you the position. They always need drivers so it was very quick.

Interview Question – There was none all super easy.   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader
Kissimmee, FL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details I just spoke with the district manager and he seemed to like me to he hired me on spot. They will ask for job experience. But the interview is a breeze. Just be friendly and honest.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any difficult questions, the whole interview process was more of just a conversation amongst friends, than an interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Don't accept minimum wage ask for higher and if they ask why, tell them you are worth every penny and a truly are a hard honest worker.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Medina, OH (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

Interview Details I filled out an application and turned it in, before I left the building the store's general manager asked if I had a few minutes for an interview, she asked simple questions and after about 5 minutes she gave me a packet of company mandated paperwork. This packet included a direct deposit form, permission to inspect vehicles, permission to drug test, permission to do a basic background check, proof of insurance and a copy of your ID. After about a week I began working.

Interview Question – Nothing really out of the blue. Basic questions. How long have you lived in the area, had your licence, hows your driving record, criminal charges, how well do you handle stress. Easy questions   Answer Question