Domino's Interview Questions

Updated 27 Sep 2014
Updated 27 Sep 2014

1.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

i went in on a monday, talked with the manager for ten minutes, was hired on the spot. background check took two days, came in the following monday and started working!

there wasn't one.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's.

I do not remember It was three years ago. But it is very simple anybody can be hired if they can speak english well. make sure you smile and talk about how good you are with customer service

I accepted minimum wage

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Domino's.

Quck and simple. Casual. Took place in front of the store. More of a conversation. felt like i was already hired.Interviewd by the store manager. Overall good experiance and a casual interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Peters, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Domino's.

Wonderful laid back interview. Three person panal. No pressure at all. Felt really at ease during the whole process. Lasted about 20 minutes. They reviewed what was expected from me as an employee. They went over benefits. They reviewed the schedule with me. Then opened it up for questions.

Inside Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Domino's.

not much to tell store was in need of help not much of an interview was told to bring in social security card and drivers license make sure i fill out all paperwork

Interview Questions
    • very basic questions fillled out application and turned it in. and got a call back two weeks later. came back in and filled out more paperwork. was pretty much hired without an interview   Answer Question

Gen Manager Dominos Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Amherst, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Amherst, NY (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's.

The hiring and interview process was Easy. Too easy. in fact, not a whole lot of "REAL" questions were asked as far as the job and experience was concerned. All they were really asking was about my car and where I lived and what High school I went to and about my friends. Since when does a manager ask you right away about your cell number and what time we can get together and have a few drinks? This was at the interview. NOTHING about my experience and what I've done.

Interview Questions
    • What Drink do I like the Most? Red's Apple Ale or Blue light?   View Answer

The interview was very inappropriate

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's.

Filled out application in store, had to call a few times in order for them to review it. Got called in for a 20 minute interview, and then hired on the spot. Training started the next day.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a customer who isn't satisfied?   View Answer

Rider Interview

as easy as everyone can handle

mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.

pretty good

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's.

Just a very basic phone interview then got sent to training. After training you wait for store to call you to officially offer you the position. They always need drivers so it was very quick.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kissimmee, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's.

I just spoke with the district manager and he seemed to like me to he hired me on spot. They will ask for job experience. But the interview is a breeze. Just be friendly and honest.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any difficult questions, the whole interview process was more of just a conversation amongst friends, than an interview.   View Answer
    Don't accept minimum wage ask for higher and if they ask why, tell them you are worth every penny and a truly are a hard honest worker.