Domino's

133 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Shift Leader Interview

Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details I went in and applied for the job and was called back for an interview ten minutes later and hired the same day.

Interview Question – I can't remember. The interview was more of a general discussion than a series of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was pretty simple. They offered me a job and I accepted it.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Ware Place, SC (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in January 2010.

Interview Details Easy interview. No pre requirements required

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through other source and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details i applied to an add online that they were hiring. I went in and had to wait awhile before the interview . then she took me in the back and asked me questions and after had to fill out an application

Interview Question – They ask a money question   Answer Question

Assistant Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in June 2012.

Interview Details The hiring process is pretty simple they will pretty much tell you on the spot at the interview if you are hired or not.

Interview Question – Not to many difficult questions mostly common sense   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Dominos Delivery Driver
Blue Island, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in September 2010.

Interview Details It was informal. I don't even remember sitting down.

Negotiation Details – N/A

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details I was called in after three days of waiting after applying. I applied for management and was interviewed under those pretenses. I was told at the time of the 'interview' that it was for all positions currently available.

The manager called at 10:30am and wanted to meet at 11:30am. Very uncoordinated and unprofessional in my opinion.

I went in two hours after the call, after asking for a later interview time, and was asked to wait for 15 minutes while the manager dealt with a rush. When asked to come back he asked me one question, "Why did you leave your Starbucks management position?" I answered and he seemed happy with the answer.

The manager then handed me a pile of papers to sign and said it was for a background check and that the district manager will be in touch in 48 to 60 hours with the information on training and that after that call, I should call him to get onto the schedule the following week. They were really rushed and he didn't talk about salary, position, or anything. It was over all a very very poor interview and it makes me question what type of people they hire with this sort of process.

When the DM calls me I'll have a list of questions to ask her because the manager was over all very uninformative and disinterested in the whole interview process.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job?   View Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Knoxville, TN (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's in May 2012.

Interview Details Handed an employee my resume and got a call back a month later. Interview process was incredibly easy. The manager just asked some about my hobbies and asked the other employees if they liked me. I guess they did because I got the job on the spot.

Interview Question – What are some of your hobbies?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details given a piece of paper to fill out with questions and then talked to by management. I hit all the wrong answers and still was hired.

Interview Question – What would you do if someone gave you change and the bills were stuck together, but you had only found out after the customer had left the store.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Store Manager Interview

Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in June 2012.

Interview Details it was in and out. i really didnt talk

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – hey you have a job.

Assistant Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details Formal. Held at a Domino's store (which was really cool to me), was taken to a small office (store was quite small) where I sat with the franchisee, and he looked over my application and held a very detailed interview. Was in and out (just like a pizza) very quickly.

Interview Question – "Why Domino's Pizza?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. Was offered a higher rate than expected/wanted and was happy to accept. Quickly got a $1 raise (about 1.5 months)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Domino's