Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr 2015

2.8

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Melbourne) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was easy, took about 10 mins. Asked very basic questions about the company, position and your interest in the position. Had the 1:1 interview about a week later, wasn't too bad, but I think I didn't show enough interest in the company and position.

Interview Questions

• what sort of paper work do you think you will be dealing with in our credit report business line?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Written test
    2 rounds of technical interview
    Got call from around 10 different consultants for same opening. Got call from a company to work as contractor for D&b. Not a well organised and streamlined interview process.
    No communication of interview process or JD before interview.

Interview Questions

• Scenario on concurrent modification exception in arraylisy   Answer Question
    • Pass map to function assign to another map and return. What is output   Answer Question
    • Questions on generic mostly like list<object > can be assigned to List<integers>?   Answer Question
    • Questions related to assignment of list<? extends number> can be assigned to list<integer> etc...   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

I applied online and got notified to schedule an interview in a week. The interview was great! My recruiters are extremely nice and followed me along the questions
    They asked behavioral questions which were pretty common and easy to prepare.

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I started here as an intern - that "interview" process was great. Got in, no problem. Short notice to start, but I didn't care.

After the internship was over I was offered a full time position. Kind of. I was up for hire, told I would be hired, but had to wait around for about a month before being told to apply for the position. As my hiring manager after that was my previous manager, the interview was more of a formality than anything. We both knew I could do what was needed because I had been doing it for six months already. The process was, more than anything, frustrating as my peers who had started their internship earlier (and thus were up for hire earlier) did not have to go through the same process - they just signed papers and were off and away - but due to some changes in leadership the process changed. This is fine, of course, but nobody knew what the process had changed to. That was less fine.

Interview Questions

• "So, are you happy that this process is finally over?"   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Had one interview with the internal recruiter, one interview with hiring manager and one phone interview with the next level leader. In person interview was mainly the manager telling me about the team I would be working with and their duties/work habits/responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• I was recruited and so the recruiter asked me why at this time I was interested in speaking with D&B   Answer Question

Negotiation

The hiring manager asked what my current base pay was and once I told him he said he would beat it by $10k

PHP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Initially there was a phone screen where HR asked some behavioral questions and then I was called to there office in Malibu where I had interview with hiring manager which included some behavioral questions and some technical questions. I was also asked to code two problems. I did not get the offer and still wonder the reason for it as I answered all the questions. When asked for some feedback after the rejection, there has been no response till date.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. All were basic questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Received a request for a phone interview about one week after submitting application. Responded with availability twice over the course of two week and received no email in return. Found that the job was no longer posted on the website and my account was no longer active. Very disappointing experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet in January 2015.

Interview

Purely behavioral/fit questions. I had a phone interview with an HR rep. Then, I gave divisional/locational preferences. After about a week, I had another interview with a manager in that particular division. That interview was also fit/behavioral.

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

arranged via a recruiter, interview within a week and feedback following day. Face to face meeting with hiring manager in an informal environment where manager described the role, expectations and requirements straight forward
    Role went to an internal candidate

Predictive Analyst Interview

Interview

I received the email from HR recruiter and got a phone interview(10 mins) with HR.
    Next, I had a technical interview(20ms) with manager. But they suddenly called me for the interview without any notice. Then they should reschedule it.
    Technical interview was very specific and focused on details of my resume.
    They required me to explain everything such as method, code.

Interview Questions

• They asked about very specifically projects and experiences.   Answer Question