DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2014
Updated Aug 22, 2014

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

Interviews depend on the job and department.

Interview Questions
    • Had to try to understand the foreign user's perspective   Answer Question
    No room for negotiations

MCT Coordinator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in December 2010.

HIring was easy - When I was descoped from KBR Dec 2010 - I traveled thru Dubai. While in Dubai, DYN interviewed me. I went home for X-MAS and was on a plane Jan 2011 going to Houston.

Interview Questions
    • I didnt' have a difficult question. I know my job skils and answered all necessary question.   Answer Question
    HIred on the spot in Dubai.

Material Control Supervisor Interview

Hiring and interview process was great

COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, MS (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, MS (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2013.

The interview consisted of two PMO employees and once started, it lasted about 20 minutes. The two asked questions about my prior experience and asked if this job was still something I would be interested in towards the end. Nothing out of the ordinary, usual HR questions about working with others and what would you do questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was taken to the shop and asked on the spot what I would change. QEC and GSE shop which is also where my desk is located.   Answer Question
    Union job, so there was nothing that could be negotiated except for relocation reimbursement.

Munitions Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at DynCorp International.

The interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very courteous and professional and did not make me feel intimidated. The hiring process was pretty smooth. The HR reps were extremely helpful. I was surprised at how quickly they responded to my emails. They were even answering emails on weekends and evenings. I would like to note that the reason my hiring process took so long was because it was overseas and my security clearance and visa application ran into a few bumps, but it was all worked out.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions were the hardest, since I had been out of my field for 5 years. But I did a pretty good job at selling myself.   Answer Question

Airfield Operations Supervisor Interview

one interview and i was hired

easy

Police Mentor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Memphis, AR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Memphis, AR (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2011.

Be prepared for a lot of paperwork going back and forth, you need to have copies of training certifications and items related to work experience. Process moves fairly well if they need you, can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. PAST is not that difficult, be in shape and it will be easy. Don't get psyched out by the mental health review.

Interview Questions
    • How will you deal with the separation from friends and family?   Answer Question
    none

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kabul (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at DynCorp International.

easy process , telephonic interview was there , positive experience , which was a 3 month process .
    interview was easy with simple questions .

Security Coordinator Interview

I applied online - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2011.

Online application, (takes about 1hr to fill all the details) then just waited, it took about 6 months before I got a call. I already have given out on all overseas jobs since I got the same experience with at least 4 other companies, however after the first call everything was easy.

They gave me a list of documents they require (passport, DL, military records and others) plus send me to get a physical and dental examination, which I a pay for it but the company reimbursement upon hiring.

Most of the process was done online, however I got the support of the hiring personnel on the phone thru the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, however their requirements for a physical and dental exam can be a hassle if you are unemployed or uninsured   Answer Question
    No negotiation since is a contract job

Plumber Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2012.

at first a lot of paperwork going to doctors getting your background checked every thing was on a time limit they fly you down to ft worth very nice plac to stay they pay for your food you process at the hotel doctors etc. then you fly out going to Dubai until they fly you down to Afghanistan it was a short week with everything being done in a short time frame

Interview Questions
    • food was not good in Dubai so go out to eat every time you have a chance   Answer Question