DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2015

2.4

Bagaging Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2013.

Interview

It was just like other interview process, whereby it was straight and clear.It can be based on your working experience, or the type of job one intent to.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work in harsh climatic condition?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

HR Recruiter set a phone interview with the typical behavioral questions. After two interviews with the same HR Recruiter and offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to resource load your schedules   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary is set based on the cotract with the government.

Rotary Wing Mechanic Interview

Interview

Simple hiring process no interview required, it was all based off resume and recommendations

DFAC Manager Interview

Interview

It was no interview. Just went off your resume and im glad my interview skills suck

Interview Questions

• There nothing difficult or unexpected they told us from the very begining that the living conditions would be hard so no supprise to me at all   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salalah (Oman)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International (Salalah (Oman)).

Interview

Mostly they were detail oriented questions like, "What is DHCP," or "What does DNS stand for?" Nothing too hard--I already met the hiring manager a year prior, so he knew my qualifications.

Negotiation

Take it or leave it, so I took it.

Aircraft Technical Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in March 2013.

Interview

Very few questions were asked. A detailed review of my application was made, my references were contacted and I was offered the position. The process after the interview was hectic and rushed. Less than a week was given to go through medical and dental appointments. A minimum equipment list was given in the last couple days that included over $2000 worth of tools that needed to be shipped at my expense (reimbursable).

Interview Questions

• Can you be ready to go to Afghanistan this weekend?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. All benefits were set.

Senior Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Selected my resume, called me, and the rest was waiting for HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. They gave me the salary and benefits right up front.

COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, MS (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (Columbus, MS (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of two PMO employees and once started, it lasted about 20 minutes. The two asked questions about my prior experience and asked if this job was still something I would be interested in towards the end. Nothing out of the ordinary, usual HR questions about working with others and what would you do questions.

Interview Questions

• I was taken to the shop and asked on the spot what I would change. QEC and GSE shop which is also where my desk is located.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Union job, so there was nothing that could be negotiated except for relocation reimbursement.

Program Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in November 2012.

Interview

Quiz you based on everything from Google, including wrong answers.

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

They outsourced unskilled hiring company that makes it difficult to place qualified experience overseas contractors. A person can have 4 years experience and they tell them they are not qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.