EY

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Advisory Services Staff Interview

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

Interview Details Campus recruiting, had to submit an application and supporting documents within a week, 2 weeks to set up initial on campus interviews, night before there was a meet and greet with candidates and EY staff.

Interview Question – I ended up meeting my interviewer the evening before at the EY Candidates Reception. I felt that a lot of questions that would be asked during the formal interview got answered right there. As a result I think my actual formal interview was weak.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Advisory Services Staff interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.