EY Intern Interview Questions

2.8

113 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at EY in June 2011.

Initial telephone interview, then one day group interview (including 1 on 1 interviews)

Interview Questions
Did not attempt to negotiate intern pay.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at EY in September 2010.

Basic interview questions. What was your high school results? What are your future career goals? It was more of a "getting to know you better" session.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in September 2014.

I went to career event hosted by my university. I spoke to someone about my interest in EY. I got an email the same night to schedule an interview the next day. I brought my resume and transcripts as requested. It was a very basic interview. I was told that I would hear back in about a week for in office interviews.

Intern Interview

interviewed at EY in September 2014.

Applied through a university application and had an on-campus interview with a manager. A very standard interview asking about the resume and past work experiences. Some behavioral questions which asked for examples from the past.

Intern Interview

Went online to my university's job site, saw link to the interview and applied. Sent in transcripts, resume, cover letter. Was invited to pre-interview social where I got to meet a bunch of staff and met the person I interviewed with. Was a very positive experience, no really difficult questions.

Interview Questions
    • Realistically there was no most difficult or unexpected question, it was more of a conversational interview   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

The people were great. I interview with 2 of the partners and had a great conversation with them. It did not take as long as I thought it would, but I would say I did not have a regular interview. So the key is to prepare look up information about the company and try to tie it in the interview to let them know you are knowledgeable of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Did not have anything too difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

the shortlisting was based on the resumes submitted. the questions were pretty basic. they told me about a few projects they deal with and asked my opinion about it. then they asked me to suggest a few ways these problems could be dealt with.

Interview Questions
    • are you ready to spend that much time in front of a computer?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY.

I applied through a program at my school and got a risk intern interview. The interview process consisted of situational questions and a 15 minute case study prior to the interview. Going to any recruitment event or job fair will definitely bump up the chances of you getting an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Some technical questions were discussed (ratios, methodologies) from the case study, just make sure that you ask questions about the case study for clarification, not simply just providing answers to the scenario in retrospect.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY.

EY interviews on campus for both their leadership program and for full-time summer/winter internships. After one round of campus interviews, you are invited to the office for a second interview if you pass the first one. I interviewed with about 4 different people at all different levels in the company, from senior managers to a partner. Mostly background info and getting to know you based on your resume. Not too difficult or strenous.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too hard- only a few behavioral questions such as a time you exhibited leadership skills   Answer Question
    phone call shortly after finishing my interview; formal written offer came within several days and I had 2 weeks to make a decision

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Campus recruiting, on site interview. (4 head to head interview, each half hour) Invited to Superday, where I was intereviewed by 4 senior managers and a Partner. Don't really have a lot of time to ask questions or go too much into detail in 30 minute interviews, but got the feeling they were more interested in learning if you are the right fit and can be "developed".

Interview Questions

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!