EY Intern Interview Questions

Updated 17 Oct 2014

2.8

118 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EY in June 2011.

Initial telephone interview, then one day group interview (including 1 on 1 interviews)

Interview Questions
Did not attempt to negotiate intern pay.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EY in September 2010.

Basic interview questions. What was your high school results? What are your future career goals? It was more of a "getting to know you better" session.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

Applied online through their website. Was called for an interview few weeks later. The interview was quite straight-foreward with mostly behavioural questions. Completed a numerical analytical and english test. Invited to a second interview with a manager which was almost identical with the first one. I received an offer the same day without any negotiation process.

Interview Questions
    • If I were a prime minister what would be the first thing on my agenda?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Intern Interview

Apply through their website, I think it is possible for multiple applications
    Strengths and weaknesses questions, situational questions and examples, reasons for applying.
    Some successful candidates were notified quite quickly within like 2 days

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in September 2014.

Signed up via my college's online campus recruiting website. Scheduled an interview about a week prior. I interviewed with a DSG staff manager who was very warm and welcoming. He told me about the culture and his experiences in colleges. It was a very relaxed conversation, as he asked me about some of my leadership and work experiences.

Interview Questions
    • What is something about yourself that isn't on your resume?   View Answer

Intern Interview

interviewed at EY in September 2014.

Applied through a university application and had an on-campus interview with a manager. A very standard interview asking about the resume and past work experiences. Some behavioral questions which asked for examples from the past.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY in September 2014.

I went to career event hosted by my university. I spoke to someone about my interest in EY. I got an email the same night to schedule an interview the next day. I brought my resume and transcripts as requested. It was a very basic interview. I was told that I would hear back in about a week for in office interviews.

Intern Interview

Went online to my university's job site, saw link to the interview and applied. Sent in transcripts, resume, cover letter. Was invited to pre-interview social where I got to meet a bunch of staff and met the person I interviewed with. Was a very positive experience, no really difficult questions.

Interview Questions
    • Realistically there was no most difficult or unexpected question, it was more of a conversational interview   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

The people were great. I interview with 2 of the partners and had a great conversation with them. It did not take as long as I thought it would, but I would say I did not have a regular interview. So the key is to prepare look up information about the company and try to tie it in the interview to let them know you are knowledgeable of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Did not have anything too difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

the shortlisting was based on the resumes submitted. the questions were pretty basic. they told me about a few projects they deal with and asked my opinion about it. then they asked me to suggest a few ways these problems could be dealt with.

Interview Questions
    • are you ready to spend that much time in front of a computer?   View Answer