EY Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

106 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at EY in September 2010.

Basic interview questions. What was your high school results? What are your future career goals? It was more of a "getting to know you better" session.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at EY in June 2011.

Initial telephone interview, then one day group interview (including 1 on 1 interviews)

Interview Questions
    Did not attempt to negotiate intern pay.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Applied online through my university and received an interview on campus. I was then asked to go the the New York office for 3 interviews (2 behavioral and 1 case). Everyone was very nice in interviews and they did not seem intent on trying to trick me. While in the NYC office, they really try to make sure that you have a good experience. A partner that I interviewed with even gave me a call to congratulate me on my offer. The campus recruiter was also very responsive and attentive to any questions.

Interview Questions
    • None specifically. The questions were behavioral and related to my resume. The case interview was very basic.   Answer Question
    For interns, EY only allows you to negotiate how long you have to accept the offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rome (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in February 2012.

The first day of selection I did logic test, English Grammar test, two group interviews.
    Passed the first day, after 2 months I had the interview with the HR Function and the Senior Manager.

Intern Interview

Went online to my university's job site, saw link to the interview and applied. Sent in transcripts, resume, cover letter. Was invited to pre-interview social where I got to meet a bunch of staff and met the person I interviewed with. Was a very positive experience, no really difficult questions.

Interview Questions
    • Realistically there was no most difficult or unexpected question, it was more of a conversational interview   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

The people were great. I interview with 2 of the partners and had a great conversation with them. It did not take as long as I thought it would, but I would say I did not have a regular interview. So the key is to prepare look up information about the company and try to tie it in the interview to let them know you are knowledgeable of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Did not have anything too difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

the shortlisting was based on the resumes submitted. the questions were pretty basic. they told me about a few projects they deal with and asked my opinion about it. then they asked me to suggest a few ways these problems could be dealt with.

Interview Questions
    • are you ready to spend that much time in front of a computer?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

I interviewed online - interviewed at EY in March 2014.

First interview over phone, secone interview with 3 person in EY office. One person was technical other was HR and Third one was Hiring manager. Technical person asked most question related to IFRS, new IFRS and Indian accounting standard, HR asked mostly question, like why EY, lonf term goal, short term goal, hiriting manager asked about working with team and past expeience and about hobbies

Interview Questions
    • When IFRS will be applicable in India as per budget   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY.

I applied through a program at my school and got a risk intern interview. The interview process consisted of situational questions and a 15 minute case study prior to the interview. Going to any recruitment event or job fair will definitely bump up the chances of you getting an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Some technical questions were discussed (ratios, methodologies) from the case study, just make sure that you ask questions about the case study for clarification, not simply just providing answers to the scenario in retrospect.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Norman, OK (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at EY in May 2012.

Applied through university career service. Couple days after I received interview notification. We had a group dinner at a restaurant then interview is the next day. EY hired about 2 out of 20 people.

Interview Questions

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!