EY Senior Consultant III Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior III Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EY.

30 min Phone interview and on site final round

Interview Questions
  • Next 5 year goals? why switch from industry to consulting?   Answer Question
not much room for negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Senior Consultant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in November 2011.

Candidates must be from target schools or first tier schools with recommendations. 2 rounds of interviews for MBAs. First round is comprised of 2 on-campus interviews. Final round is comprised of 5 on-site interviews. Majority were case interviews prefaced with behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • They expect realistic facts and numbers to be used in case interview answers.   Answer Question
    Although they were receptive to negotiating, the terms were ultimately inflexible.

Senior Consultant III Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in November 2012.

Initial Communication was with recruiter. We had generation conversation about qualification and experience and interests. Then a phone interview with Senior manager, then final round with 1 manager, 1 senior mgr, and 2 partners . HR also was available to describe the practice and answer questions.

Interview Questions
    • No business case, just went deep into what I currently do and why would I want to work in consulting.   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!