EY

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Audit Senior Interview

IT Audit Senior

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details Phone interview with managers and senior managers with details in several areas especially in IT audit and performing / handling issues in relation to engagement team issues. And also asked on what types of advisory projects ever conducted and the result of the project including issues met.

Interview Question – How to perform ERP audit   Answer Question

Senior IT Audit Interview

Senior IT Audit

I applied online and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details Not technical questions, not so dificult

Senior IT Audit Interview

Senior IT Audit
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2009.

Interview Details Pretty quick, if you are what they are looking for.

Interview Question – How do I feel about President Obama   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Worked there years ago

IT Audit Senior Interview

IT Audit Senior
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2007.

Interview Details The interview process was streamlined and efficient due it being done through the university. It starts with resume submission, then on campus interviews, then on site interviews, then the job offer comes in the mail. It was straight forward and they give you the typical behavior interview questions. Nothing too technical. They just want to see that you're socially apt and can fit in with the culture.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you displayed leadership capabilities and needed to rise above and beyond.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate by obtaining other offers from the other Big 4 firms. EY's initial offer wasn't the highest or the lowest of the 4 firms, but I was able to have them match the highest (PwC).

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!