Eaton

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Eaton

Interview Details Eaton helps improve user safety in new Steep Slope Harvester. Read the full ... Eaton's UltraShift PLUS is catching hefty praise from heavy hauler

Interview Question – what is you objective   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer
Des Moines, IA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eaton in February 2013.

Interview Details Behavioral Questions 7 to 8.

Interview Question – How did you solved a conflict between employees.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer
Shenandoah, IA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Eaton in October 2010.

Interview Details I was approached at a college career fair about a possible career opportunity. I had a on-campus interview with one of the HR representatives from the site. This person was very knowledgable about the facility and the job for which I was applying.

After the campus interview I was asked to come on site for a full day interview with staff and other engineers. This consisted of 3 interviews, 2 with 2 individuals and 1 with 1 individual. They split the interviewers up pretty well between all operations in the plant. I believe this gave them better insight as to how you would interact with each department. I was then given the opportunity to give a 20 minute presentation on myself to all of staff. After this I was asked multiple different questions.

All in all it was a very good experience. I felt comfortable the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you disagreed with a superior on a project?   View Answer
  • When have you had to use your personality or charm to influence a decision?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as it was my first job out of college.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Eaton in February 2012.

Interview Details I was flown up to Cleveland and stayed in a great hotel. There was a plant tour that I had to miss because of my flight, but I made it to the dinner afterwards. The next day we had 2 one on one interviews and then a panel presentation. It was all pretty standard. They are a great company

Interview Question – Name a time when you changed your opinion of someone after you got to know them better?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eaton

Worked for Eaton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eaton Manufacturing Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Eaton employees and interview candidates.