Echo Global Logistics
www.echo.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Echo Global Logistics Logistics Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Nov 08, 2013

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Logistics Sales Representative Interview

Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview Details phone interview then two sets of manager interviews and shadows at the office then two final phone interviews with VPs at the Chicago Headquarters. The process was rather lengthy but you can tell they want to make sure you are vetted and also that you know what is expected and want to be a part of the company.

Interview Question – Pretty standard give me an example of a time when...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Logistics Sales Representative Interview

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview Details Applied online, got a call for an interview about two weeks later. Had phone interview with recruiter that went very well, then had the second phone interview with a different recruiter the next week which also went very well. They said they wanted me to come interview at their office asap so I went there the next week feeling pretty confident. Had 1:1 interviews with two different sales rep managers both of which were very unprofessional. One of the managers didn't even ask questions related to the job I was applying for and barely kept eye contact with me. Very odd interview experience. Said they would call me first thing Monday, didn't hear back for 3 weeks.

Interview Question – What isn't on your resume that you would like to tell us about.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Echo Global Logistics

Worked for Echo Global Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Echo Global Logistics Videos

Echo Global Logistics – Why Work for Us?

Take a look at the future of logistics... take a look at Echo. Driven, energetic and motivated – the Echo team is made of like minded individuals with one common thread, an opportunity to jumpstart a career at a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Echo Global Logistics Logistics Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Echo Global Logistics employees and interview candidates.