Enterprise Rent-A-Car Branch Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

19 interviews

3.3

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Branch Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2010.

The initial interview process is thorough and the biggest thing that enterprise looks for is sales ability. Many people who interview go through a 2 or 3 interview process that can be very intimidating for a newly graduated college grad. Obviously the other big thing they look for is enthusiasm and ability to deal with customers on a daily basis. Once within the company, interviewing becomes who can sell the best and who you know will get you the job or lose you the job.

Interview Questions
  • Role playing selling something to the interviewer in the second interview with the area manager.   Answer Question
Straight forward and no wiggle room

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Branch Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

sales sales sales. Company is sales driven I lacked experience. dont understand how they hire college grads who come out with no experience. sales is the motive im guessing thats why i didnt get it.

Branch Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Had no issues with the hiring process, as I am outgoing and love conversation. You will begin with a recruiting manager who will screen you in a general way (essentially 'are you quickly likeable and make an impression quickly'). After that, you will meet with the branch manager and area manager at a designated branch where they will observe you interacting with customers and staff behind the counter, then take you into the office where they will interview you in a more specific manner (questions will relate to the branch you are interviewing for). Then the 3rd interview is with the group VP, where you will be assessed on your ideas and priorities of business effectiveness.

Interview Questions
    • This is a question I got in my second interview of the hiring process. "You are working at The Bay retail store, and a customer brings a jacket to the counter to pay for it. The cost that comes up is $250, but the tag says $75 and the customer is irritated that you just quoted them almost 4x the price they were expecting. What do you do to satisfy the customer?".   View Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online, about a week later I interviewed with the Recruiter. I was passed on to the 2nd phase with the Area Manager and Group Rental Manager.

Branch Manager, Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

great people. the person who interviewed me was very professional, on time, very articulate, very good listener, and "rolled with the punches"; and was at ease during the entire interview

Interview Questions
    • what would you ask ceo if you had the opportunity   View Answer

too far from home

Branch Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

three interviews, then performanced based after

Interview Questions
    • lots of behavioral questions, just have previous examples   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

phone interview, then 3 face to face. 1-HR 2-Area Manager 3- Regional VP

No negotiation

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

3 Interviews. First is with HR, second is with a Branch Manager and the Final is with a Area Manager

Interview Questions
    • They want to hear that you want a career with Enterprise   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Generally 3 interviews. STAR Format, need lots of energy during the interview. Have good customer service stories, and sales stories

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2009.

Three initial interviews. Once hired you study for months to take "the grill" which is a 4-8 hour interview to become a Managemet Assistant. Then you apply and interview to become an Assistant Manager, then again to become Branch Manager and so on.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question is from our renters who need a car to get to work, have kids to pick up from school, are struggling just to survive, dont have credit cards, can provide bills but are all past due because they just cannot make the payments in time due to high cost of living/low pay. "You cant rent me a car?, well what am i supposed to do?" The average enterprise employee couldnt care less. But not me, i did everything i could for my customers. I understand this is supposed to relate to the interview but people need to know what its truly like to rent cars.   View Answer
    No negotiation. Very one sided, forced to move branch to branch without any input. "Do it or quit" mentality. My pay was even dropped without ever signing any paperwork. When i discovered this, i was told i signed papers agreeing to lower my bonus percentage, which was an absolute lie. Accounting and HR could never provide the paperwork after being asked numerous times.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!