Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

1,028 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,028 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Johnson City, TN (US)).

Interview

A lot of typical customer service questions. The job is heavily sales associated so prepare like you would for a sales job. First you apply online or trough college, second you have a phone screen and then move into the in person interview stage. Phone screen was a week after submitting application and then waited a week to hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I started off applying to the job online and within the week received a phone interview. The phone interview lasted around 15 minutes and asked questions related to your resume. After that I got called into another interview with an employee in the HR department. She asked many situational questions. "Have you ever dealt with an angry customer?" or "When have you needed to step up in a group scenario?" Simple questions. The last interview was with the branch you will potentially work with. The first hour I just went around and talked to all the employees. It was all just friendly conversation to see if I would fit in, not many work related questions. Then I was interviewed by that Branches Manager along with the Area Manager. Wanted to see what I knew before going into the interview and I was asked many questions about both Sales and Customer Service experience. Overall it was a pretty solid process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I applied online, then was contacted by phone and asked basic questions about personal transportation, education, and why i wanted to work for the company. Then, I was told to wait for a call from the Recruiting Manager. Recruiting Manager called me that afternoon to set up and interview. The interview was approximately an hour long, reviewed my resume, education, relevant sales, customer service experience etc. At the end of the interview I was informed I made it past the "first round." A few days later the Area Manager contacted me for an interview, this one was approximately half an hour in length essentially reviewing the same questions as the first. A few days later I was contacted for another interview with the Branch Manager. This interview was approx. 10 minutes and basically reviewed when I could start and focused on my questions about the company. A week or so later, I was contacted by the Recruiting Manager with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Enterprise?   Answer Question
    • Name a time that you worked in a team/dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest customer service or sales acheivement?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

The recruiter was super friendly, which made the interview a lot easier. She contacted me the day after I submitted an application online. I was able to set up my first interview a week later.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked various questions that focused on customer service.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mishawaka, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Mishawaka, IN (US)).

Interview

You need to dress for success. I was always appalled to see people showing up not wearing a suit. You will be asked a ton of questions. Enterprise has one of the hardest selection processes and interviewing isn't something to be taken lightly.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Champaign, IL (US)).

Interview

on campus job fair
    very friendly guy doing interview. Spoke to him at the job fair he offered an interview for the next day.
    Very casual conversation to start interview once interview was over he told me I would move to next stage.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions in this round. I believe the second interview is where we will get to the questions of dealing with difficult clients and so on.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

The interviewer tried to intimidate me. She also criticized my interview skills yet moved me on; eventually got an offer anyway... The final interviewer was not a fan of the recruiter either. I simply asked if I would work with people with similar personalities to the recruiter and he laughed and said he gets that question a lot. She kind of ruined the experience for me because he has to work with her on a daily basis even though he doesn't like her. Sounds like problems I don't want to be involved in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about Enterprise?
      Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The interview process began with a quick 10 min phone screen. This interview was mainly to make sure you matched your resume and that you were interested in a job with enterprise. Next was an in person interview with the hiring manager for about 30 min. In this interview they asked more STAR and customer service related questions. The last step of the process was a 30 min observation and an interview with the branch manager. The branch manager really drills you with customer servce questions so be prepared with great examples of dealing with customers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you set and achieved lofty goals?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years?
      Have you ever had to deal with an angry customer? Explain the situation and how you delt with the customer? They then asked many follow up questions regarding if the customer was satisfied with the end result etc.

Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I received a phone call shortly after I submitted my application online. I was accused general questions about my experience in sales, customer service, and management. I was also asked if I was willing to work long hours and commute. They also inquired about my driving record and if there was anything I would like to share about my driving record or criminal activity since they would be verifying it. After that, I received an in office interview.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to commute up to 45 minutes away?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Online Application - asked for telephone interview the same week which was followed by a face to face interview. Was informed on the day I had made it to the next stage which was a branch placement and finally an assessment centre. Recruitment is year round so the recruitment process can be very quick.