Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Getting the Interview

706 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details Initial interview was by phone with the HR Associate. After your first phone interview, you meet with the branch and/or area manager for a second interview. The final interview was with the area manager's boss (forgot his position) If you make it to the third interview, you basically have the job.

Interview Question – Questions about the company or scenarios. ex. " Describe a time when you...." Be prepared to ask questions at the end.   View Answer

Norwalk, CT (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2013.

Interview Details I received a call from an Enterprise Recruiter. They wanted me to come down to interview. Office was shabby, people were aggressive, and I was waiting for 30 minutes after arriving on time.

I wouldn't want to wash cars all day anyway, but the interview was unnecessarily probing and arrogant. I was honestly relieved I could do more with my life.

Interview Question – Why would you succeed here with no sales experience?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details -3 interviews
- Personal background questions

Interview Question – When you played sports what was the most you've ever scored?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2014.

Interview Details Applied online and got a quick phone screen from the hiring manager. Then I moved onto a one on one with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – If you were to rank yourself against other candidates, where would you put yourself?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – After going through with the one on one interview with the hiring manager, it seemed to be more of a sales job than it was a management job. You work at a branch office getting customers to rent cars and you're put in a very competitive environment. I believe in healthy competition but for the work that you do for a summer internship, this is definitely not worth your time. I would rather work retail than do a "summer internship" with enterprise.

Richmond, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

Interview Details Interview process seemed like a cattle call. I waited about 5 minutes saw someone leave and interview, then someone else was waiting as I left. Interview wasn't anything out of the ordinary but the hiring manager was very condescending, acting like this was just the opportunity of a lifetime when clearly it is not.

Interview Question – These people love sales experience. They want to know specifics of exactly what you did and how you were judged on your performance.   View Answer

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details Meet with HR manager, Rental executive and an Area manager ( is the one making the final decision on your hiring process). Overall get called for three different in-person interviews. Pretty much they all stare at you with a blank face.

Interview Question – Why did you graduate in a non-business related degree?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details The first round of interview is simple over the phone. Asked basic questions like how I found the internship and why I wanted to work for enterprise. They also asked about my driving records, if I have my license, any accidents in the past few years etc. Then the next step was an in person interview where they ask about your sales experiences.

Interview Question – The what would you do if....   Answer Question

Pensacola, FL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2010.

Interview Details Two interviews and an observation. First Interview is with a recruiter who asks really simple questions. That interview is to simply test your ability to interview with the Area Manager. The second interview is much more difficult. If you show a lot of personality and build up your sales and customer service experience, they will love you!

Interview Question – Name a time when you were facing adversity and you had to lead a team through unexpected circumstances.... Wow! What a mouthful?!   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2010.

Interview Details Interviewed which Area manager first, then regional manager and finally spent some time at a branch with the Branch Manager.

Interview Question – Asked me a lot about my sports history? Guess they were just looking for someone competitive.   Answer Question

Denver, CO (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2013.

Interview Details Lengthy online application and then more email questions. It was pretty exhausting but they are very specific question to really get to know the individual. And then a phone call talking and getting to know more and later finding a time for a in person interview. They ask tough questions about past experiences and scenarios and this went on through a series of interviews.

Interview Question – Tell us about other places you have applied for.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All 706 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.