Epsilon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2013.

Interview Details HR asked basically went through the resume. Asked me my responsibilities about my past job. Asked me question about experience dealing with large data sets, what's the most challenging one and how to deal with it. How comfortable I'm with SAS programming. Describe my expectation about this job position, about the company. Also, describe the career goal. Then asked about the salary expectation, location reference. There's no technical questions, just basic information questions, and behavior questions.

Interview Question – Describe the most challenging problem when you are using SAS.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!

Epsilon Videos

Epsilon – Why Work for Us?

Epsilon is the global leader in delivering meaningful direct to- consumer connections that drive performance. Focused on customer management and customer engagement, Epsilon delivers end-to-end solutions to fit the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epsilon Research Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Epsilon employees and interview candidates.