Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

2.8

Customer Project Manager Interview

applied online and attended first screening interview with HR regarding my general experience.This was followed by a technical interview with a 3 person panel.Overally the interviews were positive and was promised feedback from HR within a week but am still to receive the feedback.I have been in touch with HR but have been told that a final decision is still to be made

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

CV screening, video interview with several challenging questions, IQ test, Accessment Centre with lots of group activities . Final interview with two hiring managers and HR, lasting around 1 hour

Interview Questions
    • Which subject you have learned in Uni can be best applied to Ericsson   Answer Question

Information Architect Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2010.

Technical Interview
    Management Interview
    HR Interview
    All are one to one interview at office location. Indication to offer candidate is given on same day.
    Technical Interview is purely on the basis of what I have mentioned in my CV. Once they found me suitable for required job role, they explained gap in my profile and required job role very openly

Operation Manager Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

I got the interview from career fair. Three recruiters were there during the interview. they ask me about general questions related to school courses. they ask many behavior questions. it is not that hard for me to handle. the company culture is good. and i will recommend to my friends.

Solution Integrator Interview

I had appeared for the role of Solution Integrator and My skill was QTP Automation. The interview was in two phases: 1. Technical and 2. HR round, Technical round taken was good. I was able to answer most of the qtp related questions. Some questions on Unix and Putty was not answered by me. But I got through the technical round very easily.
    The HR round was just a formality where-in discussion about salary, salary break-up etc happened.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

They were fast on getting me on site. But they did not get back to me about the result even though I asked via emails. They should be kind enough to get back to me since I spent more than 3 hours on site. Questions were mostly focusing on my soft skills like how I could handle conflicts and what is my experience about interfacing with high level managers etc..

Customer Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Couple of interviews with junior recruiters. Following interviews with my future manager. The job description was not very clear. Once hired, the job had Little to do with Project management.

Interview Questions
    • I can't recall of any difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Engineer Network Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2010.

Quiet competitive and challenging interview. But it was a good experience. If got a chance i would like to join Ericsson again. looking for the available opportunities. An excellent company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • Every question was in line with my profile. No unexpected or difficult question.   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

It was overall a very nice experience. It was a offcampus drive. There were four rounds: Written , GD , Technical and then final HR round.
    We need to attempt 45 questions in 45 min.. which seem to be difficult at that time . But not that much difficult .
    My topic of discussion for GD was like fuel subsidy and some from politics- our politicians should be educated or not ... n more like that .
    Techanical was fyn .. they were askng GSM, 2G, 3G, n telecom basics. Modulation, Modem , Network topologies...
    HR was unexpected ... it was conducted in group .. just lyk giving a speech in front of so many people ... he just asked me to introduce myself .. and define success !!

Interview Questions
    • what is a Modem !!
      Tell me something about DTMF Keypad !!
        Answer Question

SME Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Normal selection process. There were 4 rounds of interview.
    1. Normal HR discussion to know about your skillsets.
    2. Technical Interview (F:F)
    3. Manager Round (Technical/Management questions)
    4. HR dicusssion (package discussion & DOJ)

For me, final HR round was so difficult, Since these HR people are so stingy to offer you a good salary package. So, it is better to go for a good and stuborn negotiation.

Negotiation was hard

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!