Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 24 Jan 2015
Updated 24 Jan 2015

2.8

RF Services Engineer III Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Phone interview. Technical questions from a senior technical employee. Questions regarding the previous jobs and experiences. And there are some behavioral questions from the Manager . Also questions like why do you want to join this organization?

Customer Project Manager Interview

applied online and attended first screening interview with HR regarding my general experience.This was followed by a technical interview with a 3 person panel.Overally the interviews were positive and was promised feedback from HR within a week but am still to receive the feedback.I have been in touch with HR but have been told that a final decision is still to be made

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

CV screening, video interview with several challenging questions, IQ test, Accessment Centre with lots of group activities . Final interview with two hiring managers and HR, lasting around 1 hour

Interview Questions
    • Which subject you have learned in Uni can be best applied to Ericsson   Answer Question

RNAM Tech Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

the process is very streamlined they ask you questions about your experience and you answer the best of your ability just line it up with the job description which is giving to you online

it was great

R and D Interview

It was pretty simple. Asked a basic question on hashmap and how to improvise on it. Other questions were from my resume.
    The first round was technical were they asked very basic codes and algorithms. This was followed by the HR round where they ask you question about the company and the area that you may work in along with some other behavioural questions

Associate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

first it was online aptitude test. After that it was divided into 3 process. Like GD then technical interview and then hr round. Gd topic was Hard work or smart work and they gave us 10 minutes to think and then another 10 minutes to express our view. tech round was quite easy. Every thing was asked from the basic and from all sub like c,java,dbms and also from final year project.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation in salary

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

One phone call from HR, then he/she will set up the interview process and two round of technical interview. During the interview process HR including interviewer helped me a lot to know the company process and formalities.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Very quick hiring process. Completed in a couple of weeks. Had persons that called me and got the interviewed. Had another interview with the hiring managers boss. Also interviewed with the potential client as well.

Field Engineer I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Area Manager personally called me and set up a time for a phone interview. Polite, professional, and straight to the point. What I liked most was that my resume was picked by the manager vice going through HR who doesn't know what the job really entails. HR only involved after the manager decided, and once cleared through HR was on the road getting to work.

Interview Questions
    • Generally none. Questions were dependent upon technical proficiency and the work needed to be accomplished.   Answer Question
    Dependent upon your time, research the most in salary and attempt to start a little above.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Hr was arrogant and behaved and talked inappropriately. The salary they offer is too low. 3.5 lpa ctc. Not gross but ctc. Most people didnt sit for the company. They take an online test which has technical (cs) as well as aptitude question. Not too hard to crack. I terviews were easy. However the HR interview was not great as the the hr didnt behave well.