Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated 19 Mar 2015
Updated 19 Mar 2015

2.8

RF Services Engineer III Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Phone interview. Technical questions from a senior technical employee. Questions regarding the previous jobs and experiences. And there are some behavioral questions from the Manager . Also questions like why do you want to join this organization?

Customer Project Manager Interview

applied online and attended first screening interview with HR regarding my general experience.This was followed by a technical interview with a 3 person panel.Overally the interviews were positive and was promised feedback from HR within a week but am still to receive the feedback.I have been in touch with HR but have been told that a final decision is still to be made

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

CV screening, video interview with several challenging questions, IQ test, Accessment Centre with lots of group activities . Final interview with two hiring managers and HR, lasting around 1 hour

Interview Questions
    • Which subject you have learned in Uni can be best applied to Ericsson   Answer Question

Project Management Customer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

They conducted a phone interview. There were two managers on the call. Friendly, conversational interview. It went well, but did not get any response in spite of follow up mails. They were interested in SAP skills and previous project management experience, and in knowing if you had any specific project ideas for the internship.

Interview Questions
    • How do you calculate project margins? What do you think are the most important skills of a PM? Time when you had to lead a team?   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

One phone interview with line manager and project manager. Friendly and straight to the point.

Interview Questions
    • Technical experience about mobile core networks design and dimensioning. Team leadership experience.   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There was an aptitude round, followed by group discussion. The selected candidates attended the technical and HR round. The HR interview was a tough one as it was a stress interview. The HR officer was a tough one and made me sweat it out. But I realized it was a stress interview and replied as politely as possible.

Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2015.

Contacted HR of a possible intern opportunity. She scheduled 3 back to back skype interviews. 2 were just audio while one was a video interview. Audio interviews were smooth but I felt a little uncomfy with video interview. Especially the interviewer seemed to be distracted. I am still waiting for the result.

Interview Questions
    • Lot about what is on resume. Very very detail. Even stuff I did 5 years ago! Online coding too. One was easy, BST. One I had to struggle a bit, about parent in binary tree.   Answer Question

RF Engineer II Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2015.

Process was very simple. I was called up to schedule a phone interview. On the time of the interview I called up the number given to me and was connected to two employees. The interview was rather straight forward. It was a mix of behavioral questions and technical questions. The behavioral questions were all commonly asked questions to gauge how well you work with others and what kind of person you are. The technical questions were all easy enough for the position, nothing too technical was asked.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2015.

The entire placement process was a good experience. I felt it's one awesome company for core telecom engineers. The Ericsson people who came for recruitment were really good. There is nothing to panic about. Be confident throughout!!
    Rounds -
    1.Aptitude (Verbal and quantitative)
    2.GD
    3.Technical Interview
    4.HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Technical interview - Wireless and about your projects.
      HR interview - Why Ericsson? Tell me about yourself.

View Answers (3)

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Skype interview.
    Really nice project manager joined with a software engineer. First 15mins is about behaviour questions, like 'describe yourself' and 'why do you choose engineering'. They pick questions from the stories or examples you tell them. All other questions are based on working experience and school projects written on resume. The whole interview takes 30 minutes.