Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 9 Dec 2014
Updated 9 Dec 2014

2.8

RF Services Engineer III Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Phone interview. Technical questions from a senior technical employee. Questions regarding the previous jobs and experiences. And there are some behavioral questions from the Manager . Also questions like why do you want to join this organization?

Customer Project Manager Interview

applied online and attended first screening interview with HR regarding my general experience.This was followed by a technical interview with a 3 person panel.Overally the interviews were positive and was promised feedback from HR within a week but am still to receive the feedback.I have been in touch with HR but have been told that a final decision is still to be made

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

CV screening, video interview with several challenging questions, IQ test, Accessment Centre with lots of group activities . Final interview with two hiring managers and HR, lasting around 1 hour

Interview Questions
    • Which subject you have learned in Uni can be best applied to Ericsson   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

This was for the MT position in Flipkart. This was a campus recruitment process in one of the top 5 business schools in India.

There were 3 rounds -
    1. GD
    2. Interview 1
    3. Interview 2

1. GD - It was a normal GD based on current trends in E-Commerce. Stay calm and air your points well, it'll be crucial to get you to the next round. Study about the ecommerce industry in India and quotes numbers if you can. It'll give you brownie points.

2. Interview 1 - A complete CV based interview, know your CV in and out and you'll ace it. Also have a few ideas for what flipkart can do, will show your passion for the company. Ask relevant questions in the end if possible.

3. Interview 2 - Situational interview round. Completely random, tests your thinking on the feet and creative thinking ability. Keep calm, and try to give out of the box ideas to mundane questions.

Interview Questions
    • If the CM of your state would be replaced by Flipkart CEO and vice versa, what will be the changes in both places.   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There were 3 interviews. First with one, with the engineers in the team for the position I was applying for. Some questions were technical, related with the telecom area I was working on.
    Second interview was with the director of the core network delivery unit. There were no technical questions.
    The last interview was with HR, mostly a formality.

Applications Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

One on site interview. Start with a written test consist of 3 questions. Two about data structure and one about sql. After the one hour written test, 2 more algorithm questions were asked.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Phone interview - average
    Questions on my previous job. Radio frequency background questions/ Courses related questions,
    Hiring process was smooth. took 2 weeks for reply and another 2 weeks for background check and drug test

No negotiaiton

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Initial communication was from recruitment/HR. Talked several days with recruiter before meeting with hiring manager; then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager.

After passing 2nd interview with the hiring manager, I then had a third interview with the team (group like setting) ...

Interview Questions
    No room for salary negotiation, but thought the offer was very fair for my experience.

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Aptitute test consist of maths and logical and english section.
    after that technical and hr round taken by single person questions are related to networking and telecommunication meaning ,In hr general questions like tell me about urself and shift and job time etc

Interview Questions

I am interested in software developing

Business Analyst Interview

Originally applied through my university's job site. Got contacted for a phone interview literally the next day. The initial phone interview was a quick 10 minute conversation with the recruiter regarding my background and future career goals. Following this had a 5 minute interview with the VP of the division, which was also just a run through my resume and interests. Extended the offer within 5 days of the last interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Set pay rate.