Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Aug 25, 2014
476 interviews

2.8

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Selection was thru' an Off Campus recruitment drive at Chennai. Simple and easy. First, Aptitude round followed by F2F technical interview and HR. Technical round- consisted of GSM related questions like GSM operating frequency, GSM Vs CDMA difference etc. Some basic questions on Final year project, and Internships. A few on questions on Microwave Engg, Antennas and waveguides etc.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were easy enough for a fresher to answer   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Submit CV
    Go through at least 3 interviews (one for initial screening by HR or agency) then one by hiring manager, then last one with the grandfather position.
    Will be asked to present something or put you in a role play in order to evaluate your profile

Interview Questions
    • What would you tell a Telecom Operator CTO in a 5 sec elevator coincidence meeting!   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

initially had a phone interview. About 2 weeks later,i got called in for an in person interview. general questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Very friendly, very enthusiastic hiring managers.

non-negotiable.

RF Amplifier Interview

It is one hour interview. There are two people interview me. It ask 5-6 technique questions and some general questions together. Such as what you expect about your salary?

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Great people, very nice. I enjoyed the experience very much. They were bright and asked intelligent questions. The interview process went very quickly and I had an offer within a month. I would recommend this company.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiations.

Solution Integrator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

The Interview process consists of 3 rounds. As usual a written test followed by Technical and Managerial Discussions which went up to 3 hours in total. Entire process The process was very smooth and it was a nice experience.

Ericsson Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2010.

It was only one single interview, conducted by my direct boss. It took like 30 min. I had to talk about technical knowledge related to the work.

It were two people, via skype ( I was in a different country). I believe that the most difficult part was to get the visa. Since , I wasn't not a regular employee for the company, and they couldn't gave me a regular contract to get the visa.

The interview in general were pretty good I think.
    Put special attention on the technical question and let them know about your motivations and expectations (it really help)

Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

I had two phone interviews: One with a Supply Director and the other with a Contract Manager. The questions were straight forward and expected for what I was applying for. We talked about my work experience and my skills and competencies that I had relating to the job being discussed.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

As a part of the interview process, you will need to fill out a personality test. It's not only the test result that count, you are also observed while doing the tests! Ask A LOT of questions to the psychologist, ask back, make all the rules clear to yourself, be open and communicative. Make sure you have no signs of being an introvert person.

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2011.

I was hired from college. All process was initiate by college.First there was a technical test and after that technical and HR interview.We were given offer letters on the same day.

CTC was fixed so no negotiation phase.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!