Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015

2.8

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

There was an aptitude round, followed by group discussion. The selected candidates attended the technical and HR round. The HR interview was a tough one as it was a stress interview. The HR officer was a tough one and made me sweat it out. But I realized it was a stress interview and replied as politely as possible.

RF Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2015.

Interview

Process was very simple. I was called up to schedule a phone interview. On the time of the interview I called up the number given to me and was connected to two employees. The interview was rather straight forward. It was a mix of behavioral questions and technical questions. The behavioral questions were all commonly asked questions to gauge how well you work with others and what kind of person you are. The technical questions were all easy enough for the position, nothing too technical was asked.

Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Tampa, FL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted HR of a possible intern opportunity. She scheduled 3 back to back skype interviews. 2 were just audio while one was a video interview. Audio interviews were smooth but I felt a little uncomfy with video interview. Especially the interviewer seemed to be distracted. I am still waiting for the result.

Interview Questions

• Lot about what is on resume. Very very detail. Even stuff I did 5 years ago! Online coding too. One was easy, BST. One I had to struggle a bit, about parent in binary tree.   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Greater Noida (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Four rounds were conducted first written round then GD then technical interview then HR. 350 ec students were there then after first round 106 remain. After GD 70 remain . After technical 46

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2015.

Interview

I accepted Ericsson' vacancy in LinkedIn on position "Business development manager".
    I've received the message that my candidature will be considered. After 2 days i received another message " We are regret but you not approached for us"

I was totally disappointed and don't know what this happend.
    I've a lot of experience and a lot of certifications. PMP including.

Assumtions:
    I was overqualified for this position.
    My target was find job in big projects not matched their assumptions about good business development manager.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I had applied through my college. The process took 2 days.
    1st round was a cocubes test with quant, logical and english.
    2nd round was GD.
    3rd round was a technical interview.
    4th was HR.

Interview Questions

• 1. GSM Architecture
      2. Huffman coding
      3. Antenna basics
      4. OSI model
      5. Basic C programs

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Skype interview.
    Really nice project manager joined with a software engineer. First 15mins is about behaviour questions, like 'describe yourself' and 'why do you choose engineering'. They pick questions from the stories or examples you tell them. All other questions are based on working experience and school projects written on resume. The whole interview takes 30 minutes.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The entire placement process was a good experience. I felt it's one awesome company for core telecom engineers. The Ericsson people who came for recruitment were really good. There is nothing to panic about. Be confident throughout!!
    Rounds -
    1.Aptitude (Verbal and quantitative)
    2.GD
    3.Technical Interview
    4.HR interview

Interview Questions

• Technical interview - Wireless and about your projects.
      HR interview - Why Ericsson? Tell me about yourself.

3 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

one of the interviewers came , greeted me and we went to the interview ,it was 2 on 1 interview , both men were very friendly, they started with some behavioral questions , then technical questions

Interview Questions

• what are the access modifiers,   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Applied in the middle of mid November month. Later I got a mail in the middle of Dec month asking me to schedule an interview. I scheduled the interview scheduled on Jan 9th. The interview lasted for 1 hour. 2 weeks later, got a mail stating that they weren't going to proceed with my interview process.

Interview Questions

• Design a telephone directory and mention the data structure to be used.   Answer Question