Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 24 Jan 2015
Updated 24 Jan 2015

2.8

Sourcing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Internal interview -- the process was very long. It took several weeks for talent acquisition to acknowledge the application and setup an initial interview. The interview went well and I was told there would be a follow-up interview with another manager. After many weeks with several checks to TA, there has been no communication from the hiring manager or his dept. The position is still not filled.

Interview Questions
    • How easy is it for you to create relationships with new sales teams?   View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2015.

I applied through College campus for GET post in "Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd."
    There are 4 Rounds basically...Aptitude Test, GD , Technical and HR.
    Aptitude Test consists of three Section- Logical ,Aptitude , and Verbal .Each Section consists of 15 Question carrying 1 Marks each.
    In Technical Interview , they asked me about GSM Architecture with block diagram, Difference b/w GSM and CDMA , TDMA/FDMA/CDMA , BSS, Digital Modulation Schemes , etc.
    In Project , they even go to hierarchy .
    And Finally in HR, the question are very simple like why ericsson, can u explain yourself in 1 minute , ready to work anywhere , even in shift also , about family etc .

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Submitted online app, got a call within a week as I was local. Spoke with 3 people in a matter of maybe 1 to 2 hours. Very casual, not very specific to company needs.
    Asked a little about my wireless communication knowledge and any related sales experience....I had none but understood the industry very well.

took what they offered.

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There was phone interview conducted about my project, course work, my IP knowledge and stuff related to programming, Virtualization . What was my role in the project work . Was it confined to documentation or only coding and all that stuff, When will be able to get into the work

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview was at a career fair at Virginia Tech for students that were going to graduate. Interview was very generic with mostly questions about myself. It was not very technical. It was about your personality to see if you would be a good fit

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There were 3 interviews. First with one, with the engineers in the team for the position I was applying for. Some questions were technical, related with the telecom area I was working on.
    Second interview was with the director of the core network delivery unit. There were no technical questions.
    The last interview was with HR, mostly a formality.

Applications Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

One on site interview. Start with a written test consist of 3 questions. Two about data structure and one about sql. After the one hour written test, 2 more algorithm questions were asked.

Intern Interview

Phone interview - average
    Questions on my previous job. Radio frequency background questions/ Courses related questions,
    Hiring process was smooth. took 2 weeks for reply and another 2 weeks for background check and drug test

No negotiaiton

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Initial communication was from recruitment/HR. Talked several days with recruiter before meeting with hiring manager; then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager.

After passing 2nd interview with the hiring manager, I then had a third interview with the team (group like setting) ...

Interview Questions
    No room for salary negotiation, but thought the offer was very fair for my experience.

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Aptitute test consist of maths and logical and english section.
    after that technical and hr round taken by single person questions are related to networking and telecommunication meaning ,In hr general questions like tell me about urself and shift and job time etc

Interview Questions

I am interested in software developing