Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Jun 24, 2014
Updated Jun 24, 2014

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Budapest (Hungary)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Basic phone interview was the first step, I got invited to do a test with modules including IP network, C, C++/Java, Assembly, Linux topics, a personality test and a logical test. It tool 3 hours approximately to finish. After evaluation I got invited to an interview where 6 leaders sat against me and we had a >1:30 interview. Was a quite decent experience i have to admit. English test was also done shortly. They also asked my salary expectations where I told a range. At the end I got the higher amount.

Interview Questions
  • Is coaching and mentoring is important for me and what does it cover?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2013.

Applied online, 3 weeks later a phone interview with HR.
    Interviewer was very nice and professional and explained well the philosophy of the company.

A week later a face to face interview.
    Interviewers were nice however interview questions were not directly related to details of the position.
    I was asked more advanced questions which I didn’t mind though.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2014.

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks. Initially they send me an email with personal information to fill. Then the recruiter contact me to schedule an interview with an Engineer. I was interviewed by a Software Architect (low level engineer). The interview lasted 1 hour. He shared a google editor where I could write my answer. He gave an expression and asked me to rewrite it in a different less complex way (operators optimization). Then, he gave me a function and ask me what the function was doing. And at last he asked me to implement two functions that manipulate strings (move, copy). Everything in C language.

Interview Questions
    • first question was unexpected and took me quite some time to give an answer.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

The number of interviews was small. Basically there were two technical and a management interview. The first one was about core programming laguange knowledge, while the second was more about the broader knowledge and the former experiences. Last, the management interview was an informal discussion about my former experiences from a non-technical point of view.

Interview Questions
    • Non-technical questions on a technical interview that require practical thinking and that you think outside the box can be difficult.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Software Developer Interview

Several rounds of tests of technical skills, psychological assessment, personal interview

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Questions on work experience, past projects and software design methodologies. The work environment you wanna work in (team or alone)? Advantages and disadvantages of agile methodologies and some behavioural questions.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2012.

My interview had around 10 minutes of techinical questions and around 45 minutes of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Mention one thing that you have that none of your friends/classmates have   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

I had an interview with experise and the second interview was with manager and one technical person, most of the question was easy, just they ask me to explain what did I learn during the last month in programming and I told them about my small project which was LInkedList for phone numbers in mobile, and he asked me a lot of question in details about LinkedList.

Interview Questions

Because they told me it takes more than three weeks for them to send me the contract

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Usually there is three interviews logical/programming tests, technical and personal tests.

Interview Questions
    • Logical tests is hard since it is during time pressure, there is limited time to type the answers.   Answer Question

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!