Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 24 Jun 2014
Updated 24 Jun 2014

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2014.

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks. Initially they send me an email with personal information to fill. Then the recruiter contact me to schedule an interview with an Engineer. I was interviewed by a Software Architect (low level engineer). The interview lasted 1 hour. He shared a google editor where I could write my answer. He gave an expression and asked me to rewrite it in a different less complex way (operators optimization). Then, he gave me a function and ask me what the function was doing. And at last he asked me to implement two functions that manipulate strings (move, copy). Everything in C language.

Interview Questions
  • first question was unexpected and took me quite some time to give an answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Basic phone interview was the first step, I got invited to do a test with modules including IP network, C, C++/Java, Assembly, Linux topics, a personality test and a logical test. It tool 3 hours approximately to finish. After evaluation I got invited to an interview where 6 leaders sat against me and we had a >1:30 interview. Was a quite decent experience i have to admit. English test was also done shortly. They also asked my salary expectations where I told a range. At the end I got the higher amount.

Interview Questions
    • Is coaching and mentoring is important for me and what does it cover?   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Software Developer Interview

Several rounds of tests of technical skills, psychological assessment, personal interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Questions on work experience, past projects and software design methodologies. The work environment you wanna work in (team or alone)? Advantages and disadvantages of agile methodologies and some behavioural questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Usually there is three interviews logical/programming tests, technical and personal tests.

Interview Questions
    • Logical tests is hard since it is during time pressure, there is limited time to type the answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

I had an interview with experise and the second interview was with manager and one technical person, most of the question was easy, just they ask me to explain what did I learn during the last month in programming and I told them about my small project which was LInkedList for phone numbers in mobile, and he asked me a lot of question in details about LinkedList.

Interview Questions

Because they told me it takes more than three weeks for them to send me the contract

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linköping (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linköping (Sweden)

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Applied to it in September and called for the interview by the consultancy who were interviewing peoples. Got through the consultant and then went on to meet the hiring managers. The interview was long about nearly 1.45 minutes and i was told to wait for a week or so for the result. But recently i received the mail that the entire interview process has been blocked an they will not be recruiting any more candidates this year.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of questions asked and they were mostly inclined to what you say in the interview. So all the questions were random and it depends entirely on what you answer.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There was a one hour technical interview with a panel of 3 people and a senior manager. They mainly asked about java and object oriented programming languages. The second half was about my past co-op experience as a software developer and how I contributed in the previous job. Asked about my interests in the field and explained the project they were working on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2013.

Applied online, 3 weeks later a phone interview with HR.
    Interviewer was very nice and professional and explained well the philosophy of the company.

A week later a face to face interview.
    Interviewers were nice however interview questions were not directly related to details of the position.
    I was asked more advanced questions which I didn’t mind though.