Ericsson-Worldwide

Getting the Interview

26 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

Interview Details The number of interviews was small. Basically there were two technical and a management interview. The first one was about core programming laguange knowledge, while the second was more about the broader knowledge and the former experiences. Last, the management interview was an informal discussion about my former experiences from a non-technical point of view.

Interview Question – Non-technical questions on a technical interview that require practical thinking and that you think outside the box can be difficult.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Interview Question – Questions were very general and easy   Answer Question

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details Several rounds of tests of technical skills, psychological assessment, personal interview

Interview Question – I do not remember.   Answer Question

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details Questions on work experience, past projects and software design methodologies. The work environment you wanna work in (team or alone)? Advantages and disadvantages of agile methodologies and some behavioural questions.

Negotiation Details – No

Plano, TX (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2012.

Interview Details My interview had around 10 minutes of techinical questions and around 45 minutes of behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Mention one thing that you have that none of your friends/classmates have   Answer Question

Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

Interview Details I had an interview with experise and the second interview was with manager and one technical person, most of the question was easy, just they ask me to explain what did I learn during the last month in programming and I told them about my small project which was LInkedList for phone numbers in mobile, and he asked me a lot of question in details about LinkedList.

Interview Question – What dont you like to do in programming   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because they told me it takes more than three weeks for them to send me the contract

Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Usually there is three interviews logical/programming tests, technical and personal tests.

Interview Question – Logical tests is hard since it is during time pressure, there is limited time to type the answers.   Answer Question

Linköping (Sweden)

I applied online and interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Applied to it in September and called for the interview by the consultancy who were interviewing peoples. Got through the consultant and then went on to meet the hiring managers. The interview was long about nearly 1.45 minutes and i was told to wait for a week or so for the result. But recently i received the mail that the entire interview process has been blocked an they will not be recruiting any more candidates this year.

Interview Question – There were a lot of questions asked and they were mostly inclined to what you say in the interview. So all the questions were random and it depends entirely on what you answer.   Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details There was a one hour technical interview with a panel of 3 people and a senior manager. They mainly asked about java and object oriented programming languages. The second half was about my past co-op experience as a software developer and how I contributed in the previous job. Asked about my interests in the field and explained the project they were working on.

Interview Question – Nothing really. All were pretty standard questions.   Answer Question

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2013.

Interview Details I applied online and was contacted after around 3+ weeks.

First I had a phone interview, recruiter was very friendly and professional.

After a week I got a face to face interview; the interviewers were professional yet nice people, easy going and friendly.

Interview Question – Interview was smooth. In my Specific case; since I have some personal software projects of my own, I was asked to explain more about one of the projects.
I enjoyed the interview because it was straight forward.
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer interview questions and advice. All 26 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.