Express LLC

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Express LLC

Interview Details The interview process was standard for most retailers. As I was moving up from an associate to a sales lead they asked questions like how will you manage associates that you have previously worked along side, etc. Also situational scenarios like what would you do if an irate customer is demanding to see a manager but your shipment has just arrived outside what do you do?

Interview Question – How will you help build volume and sales in the store.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Franklin, TN (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Express LLC in March 2012.

Interview Details I was recruited while helping a friend shop in the store. They saw that "I knew the brand very well and wanted me on board." The interview was very informal. Just some questions about past experience and what I liked about Express.

Interview Question – I had to talk about a time when I had to discipline a former employee. I have been taught not to talk about discipline with others, so I found it hard to tell the details of someone else's discipline.   Answer Question

Dayton, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Express LLC in April 2012.

Interview Details Interviewed with the Store Manager. Interviewed week later with the District Manager. Offered the position from the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when I had to prioritize tasks, how I accomplished them, and what was the end result?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time when you had to coach an associate for performance, and what was the end result?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiable salary & start date.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Express LLC

Worked for Express LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express LLC Full Time Sales Lead interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Express LLC employees and interview candidates.