Exxon Mobil

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

PhD Chemical Engineer Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Exxon Mobil in October 2011.

Interview Details I received an on-campus interview from Exxon through my school's career fair / career website. The interview was about 45 minutes and mostly HR type questions. When did you work with a difficult person, etc. The interviewer was nice and requested my answers be in the STAR response format. They said they'd let me know if i was declined in two weeks, but if i was to make it to the next round it may take months. From knowing people who made it to the next round, they often tell you within a few weeks too.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a time when you had to deal with shifting priorities on a project and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
  • Describe your research to me?   Answer Question
Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Exxon Mobil

Worked for Exxon Mobil? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Exxon Mobil PhD Chemical Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Exxon Mobil employees and interview candidates.