Eze Software

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

Interview Details Started with initial phone screen with HR. A couple days later was asked to schedule an in-person interview. The first time in their office consisted of 3 interviews - 2 from connectivity, 1 from Quality Assurance. This round is to get to know you better, see if you can think, and decide which team you would fit better on. The Final round is with more senior people from one of the chosen teams and they will give you more info on the position. They want to see if you can hold your own and handle conversing with more experienced people. Can you demonstrate why you stand out and the value you would bring?

Interview Question – Be ready to answer logic questions throughout the interview process. Also, be ready to express what makes you unique. One questions I received was: "What is your favorite excel function?"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview Details I applied and within three days was invited for a phone interview. This was easy just basic why the company why you, etc. I have not heard back for the next round of interviews.

Interview Question – Why should we choose you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eze Software Eze Leadership Development Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eze Software employees and interview candidates.