Eze Software

Updated 2 Mar 2015
Updated 2 Mar 2015

3.1

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Applied through school's career services. In person interview at school. Dude was kind of a jerk. Very impersonal and hard to read. Asked behavioral questions and brain teasers. Definitely more strategical than anything else (i.e. how well you are at solving problems). I don't know if I'd even want to work for him.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a problem you had and a creative solution that you came up with to solve it.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Was contacted through a recruiter that found my profile on LinkedIn and thought I would be a good candidate to apply. Set-up a phone interview for the following week. Basic/standard phone interview that weeded out candidates that simply hadn't bothered to look what they apply for. Next I was onto "round 1" Skype interview from the managers from Chicago. First, I had to fill out a questionnaire with 13 question with many of the standard interview question (i.e. career goals, team/individual, extracurriculars, etc.). The first manager on Skype was very personable and friendly. I have no technical background but was assured multiple times that this was not an issue. The next manager was incredibly rude and never made eye contact with the entire interview. He seemed disinterested with anything I had to say. I was told that I would be contact within a few days, and I was told they were moving on with other candidates.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Eze Software.

Dropped my resume off at a career fair, got an email within two days saying they would like to set up a 30 minute interview. Interview ended up being roughly 45 minutes long, it was simply an opportunity to talk about yourself and ask questions about the company, no logic questions and nothing tricky. A few hours afterwards I received an email saying they would like to arrange an in person interview, 1.5 hours long, at their Boston office.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2015.

Applied online through school career services website. I was then e-mailed for a initial phone interview which I was told would be about 20-30 mins. The phone interview lasted only about 11 mins and the HR rep on the phone sounded uninterested. After the phone call I was told that I was not selected to move on in the process.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2015.

I discovered Eze through my university's career fair. I received an on campus interview a few weeks later, which consisted of two 30 min interviews. These were very straightforward behavioral questions to gauge your experience/interest level with fin-tech and the industry. I was informed a week later that I received a second round interview in the New York Office. This interview was a lot more intense than the first one. It consisted of 2 two-on-one interviews each of which lasted over an hour. It started out with basic behavioral questions, then got into more situational questions, and then finally a few brain teasers. The brain teasers were very tricky I recommend looking through glassdoor and researching the different questions people were asked. Make sure to show that you have an interest in technology and financial markets, and be prepared for additional questions while you are answering the current question so that you don't get thrown off. Still waiting to hear back on the next steps.

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

applied online and contacted company, phone interview then a Skype interview. The interviews were technology focused. They asked if I wanted to be sales side or analytical side/ behind the scenes. the whole process took about 2-3 weeks and there was a week between interviews. I unfortunately did not get past the second round. There were a few typical investment bank questions

Interview Questions
    • you have a 3 and a 5 gallon bucket, how do you get exactly 4 gallons?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in December 2014.

applied through university career site. got a phone interview within a week. went in for in person interview. interview process run fairly smoothly. However, the LDP portion is not explained very well or understood well by all employees, more of a glorified tech support role.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Applied online and ended up getting a first round phone interview. Pretty basic and normal phone interview that was followed up with a skype interview. The interviewer on their end couldnt get skype working until I told him to push the little mic button to activate his microphone but in the end, the position seemed more like tech consulting than any leadership program.

Interview Questions
    • 9 golfballs and one is heavier than the rest, how many moves on a scale to figure out which one   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

I applied through my university. My first interview was in person and it was terribly difficult. I had read the basic material about Eze, but they wanted to know in depth information about how much I could tell them about how Eze works and its competitors. I don't even know what a buy-side firm is to be honest and I do not understand the difference between Eze's three major branches that merged. They asked why I wanted to work in technology. I don't. I wanted a sales position. The interviewer also said that hours are long and the work is exhausting-the promise of work-life balance that its description promises doesn't seem too balanced to me. However, if you love technology and finance, this could be a cool place to work. The interviewers were very nice but the questions were tough.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me everything you know about how Eze works. Also, the brain teasers are brutal   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Two interviews. Mostly behavioral and gauging level of interest in tech and financial services, but also some brain teasers. The brain teasers aren't excessively difficult but it's very important to not lose your head over them. Make sure you know more or less what's going on in the tech industry, and be ready to talk about trends.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about the tech industry. As an undergrad with no experience, it's daunting to analyze industry trends to someone with years worth of knowledge.   Answer Question