Eze Software

Updated 15 Nov 2014
Updated 15 Nov 2014

3.1

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Applied online and ended up getting a first round phone interview. Pretty basic and normal phone interview that was followed up with a skype interview. The interviewer on their end couldnt get skype working until I told him to push the little mic button to activate his microphone but in the end, the position seemed more like tech consulting than any leadership program.

Interview Questions
    • 9 golfballs and one is heavier than the rest, how many moves on a scale to figure out which one   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

I applied through my university. My first interview was in person and it was terribly difficult. I had read the basic material about Eze, but they wanted to know in depth information about how much I could tell them about how Eze works and its competitors. I don't even know what a buy-side firm is to be honest and I do not understand the difference between Eze's three major branches that merged. They asked why I wanted to work in technology. I don't. I wanted a sales position. The interviewer also said that hours are long and the work is exhausting-the promise of work-life balance that its description promises doesn't seem too balanced to me. However, if you love technology and finance, this could be a cool place to work. The interviewers were very nice but the questions were tough.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me everything you know about how Eze works. Also, the brain teasers are brutal   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Two interviews. Mostly behavioral and gauging level of interest in tech and financial services, but also some brain teasers. The brain teasers aren't excessively difficult but it's very important to not lose your head over them. Make sure you know more or less what's going on in the tech industry, and be ready to talk about trends.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about the tech industry. As an undergrad with no experience, it's daunting to analyze industry trends to someone with years worth of knowledge.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by one of their recruiters and set up a phone interview about a week later. Interview was about 20 minutes and consisted of normal behavioral questions. I was told a few days later that they would not go further with me. I did ask for feedback, however they did not give me any.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked normal questions such as why do you want to work here, where do you see yourself in five years, etc.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Resume drop through school, selected for a skype interview. It was mostly personality, then a logic puzzle at the end. Then was asked to travel to Boston for an in-person interview. It was a series of 4 interviews. The first was fit and a logic puzzle, the second was all personality and questions about the program with two current LDPs, the third was fit and another logic puzzle, and the last was logical reasoning about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Bridge and 4 people who have to make it across in 17 minutes.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

First thing will happen, you will get a phone call from a recruiter. It's pretty simple, she doesn't know much about the program or position so you just go through your background.

I was then invited to do a Skype interview with two different employees. It's a very structured interview where all the questions are prepared and theres really no time for any type of back and forth. They will ask you hypotheticals (ex: you are giving a speech to students on how to prepare for the real world, what do you say?) and brain teasers. I got two brain teasers but I know of people getting 4. They aren't all that difficult but it's still nerve racking as the guys wait for you. Just remember to think outloud and let them know what you're thinking.

I was then invited into the office and met with four different employees all asking me different questions. Again, nothing too techinical or difficult but just stay on the tip of your toes.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Initially met recruiter at college fair. Received email a week later to set up a phone interview. Follow up Skype interview after that with 2 hiring managers that lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Phone interview is pretty basic, typical background questions and why your interested in the company. The Skype gets into more detail about your experience, the products about Eze, typical behavioral questions, and 2 brain teasers.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in October 2014.

The phone interview was relatively simple, heavily depending on OOP related questions. The in person interview lasts about 3 hours and goes into more detail (C# in my case). Middleground on interview difficulty.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software.

First I got a telephone interview about certain OOP questions, such as inherit, metamorphism and interface. Then I went to have a face to face interview, about several programming questions about data structure and array sorting. I think my answer to those questions is good, however I did not get the intern position

Interview Questions
    • A single example to show how to build the interface using java   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2014.

A very informal phone call in which she asked me some questions and told me about the program. The interview was informative and the interviewer was very kind. It was a nice conversation and a good way for me to realize that it was not the kind of position I am seeking.