Eze Software

152 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details The interview was Okay, the interviewer was easy to talk with which made it easier for me to share my interests with him. Mostly asked about my projects and a few java questions. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Question – General Object oriented questions. Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details I applied through my university career website and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly general and the recruiter was very nice. I was contacted soon after about setting up either a skype interview or an in-person interview at the Chicago office. The in-person interview consisted of two directors interviewing me for about 30 minutes each. I do not think I got the job because of my lack of software experience and because it was towards the end of their recruitment timeline.

Interview Question – What was the most innovative software you have had experience with?   Answer Question

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details Applied through my university. Got a response almost instantly and scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was very quick and easy. He just explained what the company was about and a little about the leadership development program. He wasn't able to answer too many of my questions. Then, I was asked to schedule an in-person interview. It was 3 30 minute interviews with people from QA and Connectivity Consulting. Each person was a little different but generally went through my background and usually asked a brain-teaser or two. Most of the brain-teasers were very common ones and I had either seen them in previous reviews or on the internet. I got selected to move on in the QA analyst role and interview with higher-ups but I declined the invitation. It doesn't seem like so much of a development program as it does glorified tech-support. I can see it being a good program if you really want to become a business consultant for them (which people do after 1.5 years) but I didn't think the program itself would help me gain any interesting skills. The people seemed generally very nice though and reasonably happy with their jobs.

Interview Question – I got 3 brain teasers. I got two that I was able to get (identifying fake gold coin and weighing golf balls) and one that I struggled with. You have a castle that is 100 by 100. Their is a rectangular moat around it that is 10 feet wide. You have two 8 foot planks. How do you get across?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Was invited to come in for a final interview but declined.

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2014.

Interview Details Only had a phone interview and did not get any response from them. interview is very easy with simple object oriented questions . concentrated on OOPS concepts. abstract, encapsulation.,polymorphism, inheritance

Interview Question – no difficult questions everything straight forward   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details The processing time was very fast. I just had an initial phone interview with a human resources representative. The questions were pretty basic and behavioral. I got an offer for a second interview in person with the technical and administrative team. However, when I informed them that I might be requiring a sponsorship, they cancelled the second interview.

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2014.

Interview Details I met with two employees at my university's career fair. About a week later I had a phone interview. They were about 20 minutes late with the call which was frustrating and unprofessional. After that, they set up an interview at the office. Spoke with 3 managers (1 QA, 2 Connectivity, I believe). Each one sounded pretty miserable and not super friendly. They asked typical behavioral questions and then 2 of them asked brain teasers. I really think they try to make themselves seem more legit than they are with these brain teasers. The program seemed very specific to their company. They also mentioned multiple times that at the end of the program a position as a business consultant is not guaranteed. This was a big red flag for me as it essentially meant that I could be out of a job in 2 years if they didn't have any openings to throw me into. I would not recommend this position anyone unless they are determined to do tech support for some reason.

Interview Question – Brain teasers: figuring out how long 45 min is with two ropes and a lighter, getting 4 people across a bridge in 17 minutes.
Behavioral: "What is your biggest weakness? Ok, and what is another big weakness?"
  Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2014.

Interview Details interviewed with 3 people - very serious and straighfoward interview. most interesting part was the brain teasers. you should know your resume like the back of your hand because they ask you to talk about certain bullets. make sure you have a serious interest before going in

Interview Question – what is your interest in finance and technology   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details Whole process took about 2 months after I applied to hear back and interview. Pretty standard interview questions

Interview Question – None, all were just about my resume and past experiences   Answer Question

Automation Development Co-op Interview

Automation Development Co-op

I interviewed at Eze Software in April 2014.

Interview Details I read about bad management of interview candidates in this company, but i never thought it would happen to me. So heres what happened.

Was scheduled for first round of phone interview. Then got an email about 3 hours before the interview that the engineer was not available that day, the interview was rescheduled the next week. There was no call from the interviewer at the scheduled time, neither was there any email from them. I sent them an email asking for updates, a few minutes later I get an email from HR saying the requisition was filled.

Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2014.

Interview Details I applied through their careers page in February and got an email from HR to schedule for a phone interview. The HR representative called 30 minutes late, was rude and I felt like I was being rushed off. Basic questions about resume and why Eze. He explained what LDP is to me which was, as I found later on, actually very different from the actual program tracks. Said that the next round of interviews will be a Skype interview, which I found weird considering that I live in the Boston area. I got an email the next day inviting me to the Boston office for an in-person interview. I felt like the HR department, at this point, was quite disorganized and not in sync with the whole company in general.

I met 1:1 with three different managers, 2 from Connectivity and 1 from QA, which are both LDP tracks that are based in Boston. Basic questions: why did you pick your major, why Eze, why the financial technology sector, why should we hire you, why finance. The connectivity track required a few months of overnight shifts to support APAC clients. One of the interviewers was focused on case questions, and this is where if you are not a business major, you're basically screwed. He asked about business and operational procedures, which I don't know much about as I am not a business major. Two interviewers asked me 3 logic questions each.

I found it odd that all 3 managers have not worked anywhere else but Eze and all graduated from the development program. They've all worked at Eze for a while, ranging from 5-8 years. The LDP is designed to churn out 'business consultants', which to be quite frank, sounded like a hybrid of a sales/relationship manager. If this is what you're looking for, this program is for you. I believe that going through the program locks you into the company because you get so specialized in their products and business operations that it's hard to really market yourself for a job elsewhere.

Interview Question – - Logic questions: 2 strings and a match, golf balls, gold bags filled with real and fake gold coins, 4 people on a bridge, lightbulbs and switches, how many text messages are sent a year, 8 golf balls
- A few different case questions about how you would improve business or organizational processes with technology
  Answer Question

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!