Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2015

3.1

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Initially met recruiter at college fair. Received email a week later to set up a phone interview. Follow up Skype interview after that with 2 hiring managers that lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview is pretty basic, typical background questions and why your interested in the company. The Skype gets into more detail about your experience, the products about Eze, typical behavioral questions, and 2 brain teasers.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

The phone interview was relatively simple, heavily depending on OOP related questions. The in person interview lasts about 3 hours and goes into more detail (C# in my case). Middleground on interview difficulty.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

First I got a telephone interview about certain OOP questions, such as inherit, metamorphism and interface. Then I went to have a face to face interview, about several programming questions about data structure and array sorting. I think my answer to those questions is good, however I did not get the intern position

Interview Questions

• A single example to show how to build the interface using java   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2014.

Interview

A very informal phone call in which she asked me some questions and told me about the program. The interview was informative and the interviewer was very kind. It was a nice conversation and a good way for me to realize that it was not the kind of position I am seeking.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2014.

Interview

Was granted a "phone interview." Although I reviewed the company and prepared for the interview, all I got was a monotone man on the phone who rambled on about the company and the position. The only question I was asked was if I had any questions. When I asked about the job functions and daily tasks, all I got was vague descriptions. I also do not understand how it was even considered an interview when I was the one asking questions and they didn't even answer them. Also note that it is "eze" not ee-zee-ee.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to know about Eze Software?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR recruiter, talked more in depth about my resume. From there, setup an in person interview a couple of days later and met one on one with two managers. Again asked mostly personal experience questions as well as company questions and two logic questions to figure out thought process.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions on what they do, some logic questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

The interview was Okay, the interviewer was easy to talk with which made it easier for me to share my interests with him. Mostly asked about my projects and a few java questions. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I applied through my university career website and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly general and the recruiter was very nice. I was contacted soon after about setting up either a skype interview or an in-person interview at the Chicago office. The in-person interview consisted of two directors interviewing me for about 30 minutes each. I do not think I got the job because of my lack of software experience and because it was towards the end of their recruitment timeline.

Interview Questions

• What was the most innovative software you have had experience with?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Applied through my university. Got a response almost instantly and scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was very quick and easy. He just explained what the company was about and a little about the leadership development program. He wasn't able to answer too many of my questions. Then, I was asked to schedule an in-person interview. It was 3 30 minute interviews with people from QA and Connectivity Consulting. Each person was a little different but generally went through my background and usually asked a brain-teaser or two. Most of the brain-teasers were very common ones and I had either seen them in previous reviews or on the internet. I got selected to move on in the QA analyst role and interview with higher-ups but I declined the invitation. It doesn't seem like so much of a development program as it does glorified tech-support. I can see it being a good program if you really want to become a business consultant for them (which people do after 1.5 years) but I didn't think the program itself would help me gain any interesting skills. The people seemed generally very nice though and reasonably happy with their jobs.

Interview Questions

• I got 3 brain teasers. I got two that I was able to get (identifying fake gold coin and weighing golf balls) and one that I struggled with. You have a castle that is 100 by 100. Their is a rectangular moat around it that is 10 feet wide. You have two 8 foot planks. How do you get across?   1 Answer

Was invited to come in for a final interview but declined.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

The processing time was very fast. I just had an initial phone interview with a human resources representative. The questions were pretty basic and behavioral. I got an offer for a second interview in person with the technical and administrative team. However, when I informed them that I might be requiring a sponsorship, they cancelled the second interview.