Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated 20 Oct 2014
Updated 20 Oct 2014

3.1

Software Development Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Applied through the companies website. Had 1 phone screen on OOPs concept which lasted about 20 mins. Was called for an onsite interview after 2 weeks, they had a subjective list of questions which I was told to write answer to in 45 mins. They asked me some behavioral questions like how do you share a bad news with a person / How will you share technical detail with a non technical person. The questions on the test were mainly about OOPS and .Net . There was 1 coding question to check whether a string was a palindrome or not. The interviewer discussed my answer and added variations to it. One questions was to write SQL queries for some sample tables. had another phone screening after a week with questions on OOPs and Multithreading. Was told about the offer after 3-4 days.

The salary was sub par as per the market standard and I had another offer which matched my skill set better.

Deployment Consulatn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Eze Software.

Met with a representative at our career fair. He took my resume and sort of left me at dark spot. I got an email a couple weeks later saying they wanted to to have a phone interview with me. Pretty basic, just a conversation to get to know you. Few behavioral questions as well. After that is the grueling task. They asked me to come in for an interview to meet with 3 managers. Each meeting lasted about 30-45 min and was absolutely grueling. I thought I tanked it but they gave me the opportunity to come in for one more interview, to meet with three other managers. I did not know what to expect. The job seemed pretty interesting and it seemed like a cool place to work, so I went in again. This time I thought I nailed the interviews, answered there tough questions in detail and enthusiasm. I left thinking I had this one in the bag.

Interview Questions
    • How many text messages are sent in a year?
      How much gas is consumed in a year
        Answer Question

Training Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software.

Phone interview 1 week after applying. 2 weeks after made appt for 1st interview. Interview consisted of conversations with HR rep, and individuals from QA and CC- took about 2 hrs.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software.

I worked with a headhunter to get the interview and become prepared. I met with the leads of a few different consulting teams. The interview was very standard--reviewed resume, asked about intention to switch jobs, and such. I was also asked a few specific questions about their business to test if I had done my research homework. It is a pretty high stress job at times, and I came off a little too relaxed for their culture. I was not offered the job, so presumably a more agressive personality would fit better.

Interview Questions
    • How can you cut a cake with three cuts to get the most pieces?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

I applied through my college career website. I was contacted by Eze's HR and there was an initial phone screen. After this I moved on to a second round interview which was conducted via Skype because I was an out of state candidate. I interviewed with two Eze employees, one from the quality assurance side and one from the connectivity consultant side. After a few days I was contacted that I wasn't invited to Boston for a final round.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one thing about yourself that I don't know from your resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Three-round interview. First was by phone with a lead developer at HQ, second in-person with managers at local office, third by phone with hiring manager at local office. Initial phone interview questions mostly focused on definitions of terms involved with object-oriented programming, plus writing a short program to solve an easy problem. In-person interview was a bit tougher, asking more technical questions about the problems involved with multiple inheritance and also questions about object-oriented design (e.g., drawing a proposed system on the whiteboard). Knowing SQL beforehand is a plus but not required, especially if you have a strong math background. Researching the company beforehand is also recommended. Third interview (second phone round) was mostly a discussion of past experience and what I hoped to get out of the internship. Office culture seems nice but quiet: there are cubicles with short walls; attire was mostly business casual; they have a nice break room with a beer tap (for Fridays after the market closes); I was also able to talk with some of the employees in the break room between the two rounds of the in-person interview. Had a bit of difficulty communicating with one of the HR people by email; I overcame this by copying in another HR contact with all of my emails and by following up within a couple days if I got no response.

Interview Questions
    • What is multiple inheritance, and what problems might be caused by it? How do Java classes gain the benefits of multiple inheritance while avoiding these problems?   View Answer

Software Engineering Intern At Eze Castle Software Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

First round was on OOPS concepts. Difference between C and Java. About resume and tell logic for printing 'a' if given number is divisible by 5 and 'b' if it is divisible by 15. Second interview was scheduled for 1 hr but interview went on for only 10 minutes asking about projects which I did.

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected questions. Prepare on OOPs concepts and basic data structures.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I just gave a phone interview. They first ran down my resume and asked me to explain my project. Then I was given a random question on changing some parameters in the project. After this, he asked me about object oriented programming concepts like inheritance and polymorphism.

Interview Questions
    • In my project, what if the drug contents were inter changed without changing the bottles?   Answer Question

Consulting Training - Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Eze Software in March 2013.

First and only interview was a phone interview. Interviewer seemed irritated, and the process seemed very rushed- only lasted about 10 minutes of a supposed 30!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

I submitted the application online, and they arranged me an phone interview. But they relocate my applying position from Boston to ATL.

Interview Questions
    • basic questions from resume...
      OOP basic ideas: pop & push etc...
        Answer Question