Eze Software

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in September 2012.

Interview Details The interview process was long and painful. You get a brief tour of the place on your way to the interview room. Just rows of low cubes with no privacy, nothing special. Over a four hour period I took a technical assessment as well as met with 4 different people. The test was 2 questions. One was easy SQL stuff and the other was a little more complicated. After the test the first guy came in and asked me questions about my answers. He then proceeded to lecture me for an hour on the use of hash tables. He was rude and condescending. He decided to give me another question. This time he sat there and watched me while I was supposed to write out the answer. At that point I was done and nearly walked out. I didn't really need the job since I had other offers and interviews so I handed it back and told him I don't work well with people staring me down. Over the next 2.5 hours the other three interviewers came in and asked me about my previous experience. They went into some questions on object oriented design as well as the company and what they do.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that takes takes a string and a substring as parameters and returns the position of the substring. You can't use the helper functions that exist already for this. This was asked on the fly while he sat there and stared at me!   View Answer
  • Given 3 arrays with a large amount of numbers in each. All 3 arrays are pre sorted. Right a function/method that will find the numbers that appear in all three arrays. Performance is a factor.   View Answer
Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Software Developer Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

Interview Details I went today (02/11/2011) for Software Developer. I had phone interview, home test . At the interview I took another test. The interviewer asked me to write code on the board.

Interview Questions

• You have three very big sorted arrays; print out the common number if any other wise print no such a number.   Answer Question
  • Ask me to draw a rectangle by stars and numbers as shown below

View Answers (2)
Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eze Software Software Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eze Software employees and interview candidates.