Eze Software Systems Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Leadership Development Program (22)
- QA Analyst (22)
- Connectivity Consultant (17)
- Business Consultant (12)
- Junior Software Developer (8)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Intern (4)
- Leadership Program (3)
- Systems Consultant (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Software Developer Intern (3)
- Junior Software Engineer (2)
- Eze Leadership Development Program (2)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Junior Applications Developer (1)
- Associate Systems Analyst (1)
- Q & A Analyst Training Program (1)
- Training Program (1)
- Software Development Internship (1)
- Software Development Co-op (1)
- Junior Java Developer (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- QA Analyst/Connectivity Consultant (1)
- Leadership Development Programs/QA Analyst Or Connectivity Consultant (1)
- Deployment Consultant (1)
- Leadership Development Porgram (1)
- Leadership Development Program At Eze Castle Software (1)
Systems Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience)
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.
Interview Details Applied via job portals, got a call from Boston based HR. First round was kind of fluctuating as the interviewer was asking some irrelevant questions. Overally the interview was good and got the call for face to face round. Interview was straight forward and gone well. There was another face to face round with same interviewer and few other folks. Finally there was a director level interview without many questions..
HR round was around salary negotiations was not tough though because expectation was communicated well before.
Finally got the job offer.
3 rounds + 1 HR round
Interview Question – The process was quite smooth and up to the expectations of an experienced hire. Answer Question
Very Easy Interview
Systems Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2010.
Interview Details They give a description of the company, your expected hours (50/ week) and asked about former/current employment.
Then, 5 tech questions:
1. How do you promote a server to Domain Controller?
2. What port does SMTP use?
3. Why is it bad to keep Exchange and AD on same server?
4. What is IP?
5. What is DNS?
Interview Question – What salary would it take for you to move from your current job to us? Answer Question
Systems Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in October 2009.
Interview Details I was contacted by the NY office and scheduled for an Interview. Walked in to Boston office and was seated it the fornt conference room. The 3 people that I interviewed with were personable and thought I had a good interview with them.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software