FedEx

Updated 26 Jan 2015
Updated 26 Jan 2015

2.9

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FedEx.

Very unprofessional and asking me questions about everything that didnt pertain to the position, never felt like I was in a professional atmosphere. I recommend people to ask bold direct questions to anything you are concerned about or you could be walking into a bad situation.

Interview Questions
    • Ask me what my relationship was like with my girlfriend   Answer Question

not a company I wanted tow ork for or these people directly

Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Very simple. There was a phone interview then in person interview with 2 managers. They just wanted to know your experience and what can you bring to the table. There was no difficult behavioral questions. I got offered the following Monday. Went on interview on Friday.

Interview Questions
    • Do you work well with others and have you ever been in conflict with others and how did you resolve it ?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Account Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Interviews are always behavioral questions, so tell me about a time or how did you respond to... etc..Most of the time you will interview with your direct manager and they are open to telling you about the position and like questions. I would recommend having 5-10 stories lined up for difficult situations you have had to deal with, a time when you could not make a sale, or have gone through the sales process. They use a system called REDDDI to sell: Research, Engage, Discover, Develop, Demonstrate, and Implement. Always smile and have a positive attitude, they might ask how you deal with a "bad territory". You might have to do a presentation from a scenario that they give you, make sure to prioritize a strategy, it doesn't need to be the "right" one but stick by it and have reasons behind why you would go that way.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you did not make the sale and what you learned from that.   View Answer

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx.

Came in as a college hire.

There was a quick phone screen and then an invitation for an on site interview. There was one interview with 2 hiring managers. Each asked several personality questions and experience related questions. Very few technical questions. Technical questions were dead simple. What is the purpose of a constructor and when does it run? Why would you use generics?

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer questions on something you've worked on that didn't go well for whatever reason and that you wish had gone better. Exclaim what you learned, and how you might handle the same situation again.   Answer Question

Customer Representative (Home-based) Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

I applied for the position in late December 2014 and participated in pre-screening interview on January 5, 2014. I took the pre-assessment and was called two hours later to schedule a phone interview. I was told that the questions will be behavioral-event based, so I have been researching that strategy to ensure that I answer the questions in the appropriate way.

Interview Questions
    • The pre-assessment was tough! Be prepared to answer a lot of questions requiring you to find the pattern in a group of numbers.   Answer Question

Fed Ex Courier Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at FedEx in December 2014.

I Sat down with two people. I Was asked roughly 9 questions. It was basic stuff, asking how I would apply my past experience to different situations. They seemed to want to know a lot ( or keyed in on organizational skills) It was a very relaxed atmosphere. The interviewers were cool and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what job I had in the past where I had to change my routine on a regular basis. The only problem with that was that I didn't really have a job like that.   View Answer

QA Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Apply online and then you get called for interview. Interview is a group panel interview. Usually 2 - 3, which consists of management and HR. They take turns asking questions, and writing down your replies. For interview questions, you use personal expierences for the situations they ask you, you give the background, what you did and then the result

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you understand the position you are applying for, questions are related to tasks that you will be doing   Answer Question

Office Job Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Interview was conducted by two people and was a situational interview, meaning they ask what you would do in given situations. They have a given script that they use, possibly with expected or desired answers.

Interview Questions
    • How did you/would you handle a disagreement with your boss   Answer Question

Package Handler Part-time Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

The interview process was very easy. I have had a lot of jobs and by far this was the easiest interview ever because all they asked was basic questions. For example, can you perform the job duties, do you have reliable transportation, are you ok with the shift you are scheduled, and so on just real basic yes or no questions. The they run your background but it takes about a month for them to call you back to give you the job offer.

Senior Business Applications Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx.

More than likely it will be a panel interview (the panel will always consist of three or more). The majority of the questions are situational question related to the function of the job.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle stress/pressure?   View Answer
    • What steps would you take to overcome a knowledge gap and ensure you still get things done on time?   View Answer
    There was a written offer and we negotiate up and additional six percent. It was a fair offer.