FedEx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Package Handler Interview

Package Handler
Memphis, TN (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

Interview Details There is no interview process. It was extremely easy and painless. All you have to do is pass your drug test and background check. It is almost impossible to not get the job.

Senior Paralegal Interview

Senior Paralegal

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details Casual interview. Very outgoing. Easy to talk to. Unfortunately this position required a certification and I do not have one. They assured me they would call back for a different position when available.

Interview Question – Experience   View Answer

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Inside Sales Account Executive
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details Applied online and received a call for a phone interview 3 days later. Then went to the corporate office in Pittsburgh for an interview with 2 people. First given 30 minutes to prepare a presentation explaining why they should choose you and how you plan to succeed in this role. Then they read a series of questions from a booklet, all of which seemed to have the same answer. A lot of "tell us about a time when..." and they always wanted more and more details even when there weren't any. I found the whole process tedious and annoying and was counting the seconds until the interview would come to an end. After the interview it took 3 weeks before I heard anything back about the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Interview Details Applied online, Phone screening interview which lasted 5 mins.
In person interview - computer test first then an interview with two manager for 20 mins. I was asked to job shadow with one of the rep for 10 mins. I came back into the room, they offered the job on the spot.

Interview Question – It was easy for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I was looking for a pt job.

Business Sales Field Account Executive Interview

Business Sales Field Account Executive
Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details -Initial phone interview with screening agent to discuss basic background and credentials.

- Face to face panel interview with your manager and two other area managers. Panel interview consists of a 10-15 minute presentation on data either provided that day or two days prior. Followed by 6 behavioral questions and some general interview questions.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you encountered an aversion in the sales process, how did you deal with the aversion and what was the outcome.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very slim margins for negotiation as an outside hire.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in November 2012.

Interview Details To get your first job at FedEx as a package handler all you have to do is be alive and not be a felon. Having a car is helpful but not a must have if you know someone working there. Being a manager means you need to go through the normal series of interviews asking the questions you can find on a simple Google search about 'generic interview questions'

Interview Question – What industry periodicals/materials do you read to give you insight into the business and an idea of where our company/industry is going down the road?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They give you a piece of paper that is a contract where you will not seek a change of position within the company for 18 months. It also says your salary they are proposing which you can negotiate but good luck with that. They have all the power and a number of other applicants to go to if you get to picky.

Assistant Engineer Interview

Assistant Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in January 2014.

Interview Details Had applied through college,initial test was of 170 marks.With questions more stressed on English usage,vocabulary and stuff.. Then next we had technical and hr interview.Difference between c and c++, how u manage ur teammates in a given project,tell why IT company, CEO of some companies

Handler Interview

Handler

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at FedEx in May 2013.

Interview Details Basic no interview The process is fairly simple. HR calls you and from that point you have the job. It takes a few time to apply though. Not worth the headache. Look for something else instead of waiting on Federal Express to call you for a review of you skills and qualifications.

Interview Question – None. Just a call from Hr asking about your experience thats about it.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Memphis, TN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx in July 2010.

Interview Details It was a Behavioral interview with 6 questions and a 10min presentation prepared beforehand. 3 people interviewed including 1 person from Human Resources. It was 45 minutes long. Very friendly and casual. Very formal.

Interview Question – A close teammate stole something. What would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Material Handler Interview

Material Handler

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details very detailed the interview was fairly easy and self explanatory.the company was very helpful supportive with the interview. make sure u have most of the day free. be on time

Interview Question – the strength test was unexpected   Answer Question

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!