FedEx

Updated 16 Nov 2014
Updated 16 Nov 2014

2.9

Office Job Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Interview was conducted by two people and was a situational interview, meaning they ask what you would do in given situations. They have a given script that they use, possibly with expected or desired answers.

Interview Questions
    • How did you/would you handle a disagreement with your boss   Answer Question

Package Handler Part-time Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

The interview process was very easy. I have had a lot of jobs and by far this was the easiest interview ever because all they asked was basic questions. For example, can you perform the job duties, do you have reliable transportation, are you ok with the shift you are scheduled, and so on just real basic yes or no questions. The they run your background but it takes about a month for them to call you back to give you the job offer.

Senior Business Applications Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx.

More than likely it will be a panel interview (the panel will always consist of three or more). The majority of the questions are situational question related to the function of the job.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle stress/pressure?   View Answer
    • What steps would you take to overcome a knowledge gap and ensure you still get things done on time?   View Answer
    There was a written offer and we negotiate up and additional six percent. It was a fair offer.

Graduate Role Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

fill in questionnaire. Then phone interview. Then they will schedule a meeting with 2 managers. then come back for another interview with 2 managers before they make offer.

Interview Questions
    • business is faced with numerous issues and challenges. Please rank and describe the top 3 issues you believe are facing today and outline briefly the reason you think these are important. Please outline a strategy please outline a strategy to ensure these challenges are overcome and the business continues to achieve its mission. Who are our competitors and what do they do differently. How does that affect our business and what

Please describe your analytical and numerical skills and provide an example of when you have applied these skills
        Answer Question

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx.

pretty easy they basically put every word in mouth since i cant really speak english that well. perfect job for paisas. it is hard work i can say that be ready to get cut with boxes sweat and suffer lots of back pain unloading trailer tires they probably weight 80 pounds each.

11.00 an hour

Field Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx in October 2014.

Excellent format with three interviewers. I enjoyed the rapport that was built and was incorporated through the rotational format with each manner asking me a question in turn around the table. Very relaxing and very informative.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with a manger, what was it about and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    none

Associate Project/Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in October 2014.

I interned with them previously, so only had a phone interview for a full-time job. Questions are mostly behavioral based (tell me about a time when..), but also asked what I thought about the culture. They want to know that you have done your homework on the company.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, mainly want to know about your previous experiences.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

One phone interview, simple behavioral questions, no surprises, mostly asking about experience and personal qualities based on an individual basis. Very short phone interview, lasted about 15-20 minutes if even that.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Panel interview, asked 10 questions dealing with my knowledge and experience of different financial problem situations. Looking for analytical skills, EQ and personality skills. Pretty easy interview like they already had someone else picked out for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell them my thought process for determining the total number of cats in America   View Answer

Center Consultant Interview

was very smooth and easy. Immediately after the in person interview I was asked for availability, and asked to start the following week. I did have to submit a couple of more information about myself, and was asked a couple of questions pertaining to my education.

extremely basic