FedEx Interview Questions

Updated 8 Oct 2014
Updated 8 Oct 2014

2.9

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx.

pretty easy they basically put every word in mouth since i cant really speak english that well. perfect job for paisas. it is hard work i can say that be ready to get cut with boxes sweat and suffer lots of back pain unloading trailer tires they probably weight 80 pounds each.

11.00 an hour

Intern Interview

One phone interview, simple behavioral questions, no surprises, mostly asking about experience and personal qualities based on an individual basis. Very short phone interview, lasted about 15-20 minutes if even that.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Panel interview, asked 10 questions dealing with my knowledge and experience of different financial problem situations. Looking for analytical skills, EQ and personality skills. Pretty easy interview like they already had someone else picked out for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell them my thought process for determining the total number of cats in America   View Answer

Center Consultant Interview

was very smooth and easy. Immediately after the in person interview I was asked for availability, and asked to start the following week. I did have to submit a couple of more information about myself, and was asked a couple of questions pertaining to my education.

extremely basic

Dock Worker Interview

Phone interview and a face to face. Very easy, straight forward questions about past experience and views on safety attitude etc. very nice supervisory crew. Great place to work except for the hours.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you knew someone was stealing, what did you do?   Answer Question

Engineer Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Semper Barat (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Semper Barat (Indonesia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx in September 2014.

They were totally selected in choosing the candidates they'd offer.. For Indonesian, they held TOEIC test in their office, and then HRD interview, if you passed you'll be following FGD test, and if pass you'll be invited for user interview, and if you pass psycho test would be the last screening before the offering..

Interview Questions
    • mention five best thing in our self for their reason to hire us   Answer Question
    Waiting for final test result and if accepted i'll grab it.

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Applied online and received a call for a phone interview 3 days later. Then went to the corporate office in Pittsburgh for an interview with 2 people. First given 30 minutes to prepare a presentation explaining why they should choose you and how you plan to succeed in this role. Then they read a series of questions from a booklet, all of which seemed to have the same answer. A lot of "tell us about a time when..." and they always wanted more and more details even when there weren't any. I found the whole process tedious and annoying and was counting the seconds until the interview would come to an end. After the interview it took 3 weeks before I heard anything back about the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Senior Paralegal Interview

Casual interview. Very outgoing. Easy to talk to. Unfortunately this position required a certification and I do not have one. They assured me they would call back for a different position when available.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

interviewed at FedEx in August 2014.

Filled out online app. Was Called back 2 days later by store manager she set up a in person interview for the following day in the store. I went in for interview with the Store Manager, every thing was very standard and really easy. She said she wanted to set up a second then interview with District manager. She called me later that day and said he would call me later in the day. He called at around 5pm, very easy and very standard , nothing hard at all Both were very easy, they just wanted to know my work experience if you had money handling experience, experience dealing with stressfull situations and if you could deal with customers and why you wanted to work at Fed Ex. Nothing complex or hard at all, very standard and quite easy. Don't worry about it, just be yourself.

Business Sales Field Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FedEx.

-Initial phone interview with screening agent to discuss basic background and credentials.

- Face to face panel interview with your manager and two other area managers. Panel interview consists of a 10-15 minute presentation on data either provided that day or two days prior. Followed by 6 behavioral questions and some general interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you encountered an aversion in the sales process, how did you deal with the aversion and what was the outcome.   View Answer
    Very slim margins for negotiation as an outside hire.