Ferguson Enterprises

Updated 22 Nov 2014
Updated 22 Nov 2014

2.7

Sales/Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Applied through their website. Was contacted through email to complete a video interview with a bunch of questions. Once completed have a phone interview which lasts 15-20 minutes. After that I was contacted to interview with a hiring manager, but my 'paper work' never made it to the hiring manager. About a month later was contacted for a hiring program. Trip was paid for was a two day event with dinner and drinks. The 2nd day was 3 back to back interviews. Followed by a 3 week wait if you have an offer or not.

Credit Trainee Interview

First round of interviews were on the internet where I had to record myself and answer six questions. Second round of interviews was on the phone and it did not seem much different from the first interview. Third round of interviews I am flying to a recruiting program that talks more about the job position and will be touring the company

Sales Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Not too bad. Two interviews so far with nice recruiters. On to the third and final step of a two-day event at a central location. If all goes well I hope to get an offer.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2014.

Received online interview. The process was very clear, well made. You need to register on a website. There you receive 5 or 6 typical questions. Few of them needs to be recorded, others typed. Questions like Why did you choose our company? What position you interested in? How do you handle situation, when you have angry customer on a phone?

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle situation, when you have angry customer on a phone?   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2014.

It starts off with a video interview, where you record yourself in various ways answering the easy questions they provide you. It was great because you can record yourselves as many times as you want to get the perfect submission. It seems like a great company to work for with many opportunities to be promoted and advance to the next levels. I have been moved on to the final round of interviews which will be coming this Spring of 2015 since they hire in the Springtime, but the process overall has not been too hard. It seems they want competitive people who are engaged and able to just have a simple conversation, at least with the person who interview me. I became attracted to Ferguson because of the various locations it services and because the recruiter seemed to really enjoy working there with a team of great people.

Interview Questions
    • I am not sure what the most difficult question was, but they were definitely a mixture of behavioral-based and more general questions. You should definitely think about what Ferguson could do for you if they hired you and why you think you would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Extremely narrow-minded company. If you are an outside candidate looking to break into this company, I HIGHLY recommend you look elsewhere. The employees that have been in place at this organization have no desire to bring in outside candidates and are threatened at the thought. The interview process was simple, but the HR department is extremely unprofessional and invasive. For a company that seems to be excelling in it's industry, the current employees in place (that I spoke with) leave MUCH to be desired.

Interview Questions
    • The employees at Ferguson make it a point to let you know that you are an outsider and will be treated as such. HR interaction was abysmal.   Answer Question

Credit Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

First got an email from recruiter telling me about the position. I then applied for it. I first did an interview by recording about 6 responses. It was nice because I could start over if I did not like my response. Next I did a phone interview. Following that I did a site interview that was basically just hanging out with current employees and asking questions. It was a pretty easy process.

Not much negotiation

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, IN (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in September 2014.

Interview.. Driving test. Was told I would be notified after references all checked out.everything looked good to him two days later was told the had no use for me but refused to specifically say why

Interview Questions
    • Would I be willing to drive over the road to California and Texas and make the run in a 12 hr span..no elig just log book I felt he was pushing the run   View Answer

Showroom Sales Consultant Interview

First you meet the local recruiter with a face to face interview. If you make it passed that, then you will have 1-2 phone interviews. Last interview is with branch manager in the area that you could be potentially working.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Starts with a phone interview. First interview is just going over work experience and qualifications. Offered a second interview at the end of the call. Second interview was more behavioral questions (give me an example when...). Offered the final interview at the end of that call. The final interview is 2 days, consisting of cocktails and dinner. Next day is an informational session as well as 3 1:1 interviews.