Ferguson Enterprises

Getting the Interview

54 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details 3 interviews. 1 video interview with re recordable questions, 1 phone interview, and then attend an event at a location with interviews with managers. Took about 3 or 4 months.

Interview Question – Not many, maybe explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what the result was.   View Answer

Miami, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details Interview process started with an easy phone screen that was used to get to know you better. After the phone screen was a webcam interview that was seven or eight questions and you are able to re-record answers. If you pass this phase, you are asked to fly out to a regional recruiting program that lasts two days.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in December 2011.

Interview Details 3 phone interviews

Interview Question – What do I find most challenging in my current position and what would I propose to change it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was very postured for none negotiation.

Order Picker Interview

Interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises

Interview Details Meet with the HR and Company Trainer, Typical interview questions pretty easy going and laid back.

Interview Question – What is the most stressful work situation you had and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non Existant

Very Easy Interview

Delivery Driver Interview

Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in December 2010.

Interview Details Very informal, Met with Asst Warehouse Mgr and was asked when I could start. Sent to do Drug Screen and physical. Waited on Background check.

Interview Question – If I could work with difficult people   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was offered an amount with a raise after 90 days based on performance.

Credit Trainee Interview

Credit Trainee
Tallahassee, FL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details Career Fair

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Inside Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details initial communication was via email which I answered all questions asked , next day a phone call to schedule interview the following day

Interview Question – most unexpected was "Can you start tomorrow"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was very reasonable for my position ( I did negotiate a commission and an early vacation that was already planned) , just make sure you let them know your value as well as the market for the position applied for

Sales Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2013.

Interview Details The interview process went very well. I had a video interview first and then a phone interview. We were unable to continue at this time because there was no openings in my area and I was not willing to move to another city. Great people as recruiters. All extremely helpful!

Interview Question – What do you think will be difficult for you if you work in sales at ferguson?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Roseville, MN (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in November 2013.

Interview Details Applied via LinkedIn during the beginning of Sept, heard back a week and a half later. First step was an online video recorded interview. Cool process as you can re-answer your question as many times as you'd like before submitting it. Basic procedural questions, ie. how you handled certain situations. Two weeks later I was invited to a phone interview scheduled the next week. They asked a lot of the same questions as the online recorded sessions. Was informed I'd know within the next two weeks if I'd be invited to the next step. HAD TO EMAIL THEM AFTER 2 1/2 WEEKS where I was informed I was invited to to their regional recruiting session at a Ferguson location. Cool. They paid for my Hotel and any expenses involved in the trip to their location. They even flew in other candidates from out of state. They quite literally rolled out the red carpet for us. The last step in the interview process was a basic introduction and "Thank You", followed by a tour of the Ferguson warehouse and Showroom, dinner with Ferguson Managers and the President of the company, with three rapid-fire interviews the following day with folks you met at Dinner. After the final 3 interviews, you are informed of another 2wk waiting time, in which you will either get an offer or a "Thank you for you interest in..." email. From start to finish, the process took almost 3 months. My region's starting salary was 48k, but considering the 50/hr/wk requirement, it was pretty low. Benefits are what you'd expect from a billion-dollar company; pretty good, nothing amazing.

Interview Question – None of the questions were overly difficult. Heck, McDonalds asks the same questions. The only main factor that makes them hard is who asks them, the head honcho's of the company. This can be very intimidating.   Answer Question

Development Program Interview

Washington, DC (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in October 2013.

Interview Details First I had a video interview with mainly behavioral questions. This was very helpful because you got to rerecord your answers before submitting them. About two weeks later I got a phone called asking to do a phone interview. This was about 30-40 minutes of behavioral questions. Not too bad at all pretty easy. Because I started my job search pretty early I will have to wait until January to see if I will be getting called in for an onsite interview. So this process is taking a long time but I think that is because I started my search early.

Interview Question – Really nothing too hard. Just name a time when you have to persuade someone of something threw me off a little.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ferguson Enterprises

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ferguson Enterprises interview questions and advice. All 54 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Ferguson Enterprises employees and interview candidates.