Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated 26 Aug 2014
Updated 26 Aug 2014

2.8

Showroom Sales Consultant Interview

First you meet the local recruiter with a face to face interview. If you make it passed that, then you will have 1-2 phone interviews. Last interview is with branch manager in the area that you could be potentially working.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Starts with a phone interview. First interview is just going over work experience and qualifications. Offered a second interview at the end of the call. Second interview was more behavioral questions (give me an example when...). Offered the final interview at the end of that call. The final interview is 2 days, consisting of cocktails and dinner. Next day is an informational session as well as 3 1:1 interviews.

Credit Trainee Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in August 2014.

I applied for the position on July 25, 2014 after seeing the sales trainee program on my alumni'a job site. I was not interested in sales, so I figured I would research the company for other opportunities. I was sold on the credit trainee program after reading the description and reviews about the program. I was contacted 4 days later by the recruiter to do a video interview. A week and a half later I was contacted for a phone interview which I was thoroughly excited about. A few days later I had my phone interview and was asked several question. They were pretty much the same questions from the video interview. At the end of the interview and after asking informative questions concerning the program etc, I was informed that the credit trainee program was not currently accepting anyone. The only program they were hiring for was sales. I was highly upset because I applied for the credit program and expressed such high interest in that program to be taken through all of that. I was told that I would contacted for the next interview. 2 days later I received the thank you blah blah blah email and good luck on future success. Waste of my time!!!!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in July 2014.

Excellent interview with a professional and intelligent interviewer. He told me a great deal about the company and the training plan and course of the initial period of employment. I left the interview feeling very good about the company and hoping I will get an offer. I am looking forward to getting on with a large company that has the ability to hire for a career track position.

I am not planning to negotiate. I just want a job. I would like to negotiate the salary to a higher level.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Euless, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in June 2014.

Started with online application via their website. Then, they send you a link to record answers to some questions. After that, there was a phone interview. Finally, a visit to the site to discuss program and get a tour of the facilities.

Overall, the interview process was fine. A little drawn out, in my opinion, but this position is not necessarily a high priority for them. I went through the entire process and then they told me they were not hiring the position at this time. Seems like a waste of time for everyone, but good to get a little interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • What are 3 goals you set for this year and how did you accomplish them?   Answer Question

Logistics Trainee Interview

Their in person interview process was one of the best i've ever experienced. First, the general manager of the distribution center actually gave me a very detailed tour of the warehouse and then we sat down and he did an excellent job of explaining the job description and responsibilities. After meeting with the general manager, I had my official interview with the operations manager in a very comfortable setting.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question is "would you be happy with working behind the scenes (behind a desk) or getting hands on in the warehouse?"   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

3 interviews. 1 video interview with re recordable questions, 1 phone interview, and then attend an event at a location with interviews with managers. Took about 3 or 4 months.

Interview Questions
    • Not many, maybe explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what the result was.   View Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview process started with an easy phone screen that was used to get to know you better. After the phone screen was a webcam interview that was seven or eight questions and you are able to re-record answers. If you pass this phase, you are asked to fly out to a regional recruiting program that lasts two days.

Order Picker Interview

Meet with the HR and Company Trainer, Typical interview questions pretty easy going and laid back.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most stressful work situation you had and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    Non Existant

Credit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallahassee, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Career Fair
    Video Recorded Interview - Record yourself Answering Interview Question
    (Sype-Type) Interview
    Advised of Two Week
    Wait to see if I get the #3rd interview

Interview Questions
    • What job did you dislike the most even it is not on your resume and why?   Answer Question
    • What goals did you set for yourself this year?   Answer Question

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!