Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated 23 Apr 2015

2.7

Credit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Newport News, VA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Flew us out to newport news. Info session, followed by networking session on day 1. Day 2 consisted of interviews in the morning + a case study and a HQ tour

Interview Questions

Interview

I applied in January and it took two months for the process. I attended two interviews. One with three young ladies and then the manager for them who was two weeks new herself. Very long and annoying process to me.

Credit Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in March 2015.

Interview

First step in the interview process was to submit a video of yourself answering around 3 questions. They asked usual things like, tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for us, and etc..
    I found this approach a little bit awkward because I didn't feel to comfortable, but I wound up passing it to the next step which was a phone interview.
    The phone interview lasted about 30 min and again they asked the same questions as they did on the video interview plus a couple of more questions.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Norfolk, VA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I first applied online. I was then contacted via telephone. The recruiter and I chatted briefly to see if I was interested in second, recorded video interview. Video interview pretty easy. They said it would be up to two weeks to see if I would be invited for third, in person interview.

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Newport News, VA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Was contacted about 3 weeks after I applied for interview at Corporate Headquarters. Interview overall took 1 hour and was very informative and comfortable. Did ask a few standard questions but also spent time looking over portfolio and asking specific questions and posing "what-ifs" about previous work. I interviewed with manager of marketing as well as senior graphic designer and I got to see a few projects that they were working on and got to discuss how I could contribute. I enjoyed having the opportunity as well to show some of my favorite pieces when they asked what project(s) I was most proud of. Was very pleased that they had my online portfolio pulled up on the monitor ready to go when I got in. Very nice and pleasant experience, more conversational than anything.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of project-specific questions, also the dreaded "Where do you see yourself in 5 years"   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

They send you a video and information, then perform a phone interview, if you pass, you go on to the next round. The video makes it so that it is difficult to ask too many additional questions because they address many of the typical questions you would ask. They also don't give you a location as to where you would be. I assume this is done after one of the later interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would fit in with our company and our company culture?   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beltsville, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Beltsville, MD (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

the interview process was temp to hire, after 2-3 months of working through a temp service, they hire you on full time, and do you have reliable transportation. Are you able to get to work at 6

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

3 interviews. Quick, easy, great people. Cool company. One video interview, one phone interview, and then a final in person interview with a manager. Over all easy experience, communication is great.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle conflict in previous employment   1 Answer

I took an offer at another company

Credit Trainee Interview

Interview

First round of interviews were on the internet where I had to record myself and answer six questions. Second round of interviews was on the phone and it did not seem much different from the first interview. Third round of interviews I am flying to a recruiting program that talks more about the job position and will be touring the company

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview

Applied through their website. Was contacted through email to complete a video interview with a bunch of questions. Once completed have a phone interview which lasts 15-20 minutes. After that I was contacted to interview with a hiring manager, but my 'paper work' never made it to the hiring manager. About a month later was contacted for a hiring program. Trip was paid for was a two day event with dinner and drinks. The 2nd day was 3 back to back interviews. Followed by a 3 week wait if you have an offer or not.