First Busey

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Full-time Teller Interview

Full-time Teller

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at First Busey in May 2014.

Interview Details They will check credit takes a day. I was asked to interview with the assistant branch manager. I interviewed and was offered a position within less than a week. Probably a day or two after the interview.

Interview Question – Was very simple interview was obvious questions they ask in former interviews I have experienced.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very simple I told them I was a college grad asked the range and chose the highest pay possible because this position didn't require a bachelors degree.

Securities Intern Interview

Securities Intern
Urbana, IL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at First Busey in April 2011.

Interview Details Applied online through the school website. Received a phone call that scheduled an in-person interview. The interview consisted of some behavioral questions - very typical interview questions. Took approximately an hour. Was not selected for a second round casual interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for First Busey? Contribute to the Community!