First Point Group

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Point Group

Candidate Interview Review

Trainee Resourcer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at First Point Group in October 2014.

I went through a graduate recruitment agency called 'Enabling Change' and so the first step was attending an assessment day set up by them, after attending that i was set up with an interview with the 'First point group'.

My first interview was with one of the team leaders; it was quite informal and he was very friendly. The average interview questions were asked aiming find out my motivations for starting a career in recruitment and information on my background and previous jobs. After this, which lasted around 30 minutes, i sat with a member of the team on the office floor and he gave me an in depth overview of what i would be doing if i joined their company, this was very informative and i learnt a lot about the recruitment process. I then had a second interview with an MD which was very similar to the first, informal and biographical.

After this first round of interviews i was called back to the second stage where i met with another two people who again were very friendly. First was an interview with the other MD which again was rather informal and i think the objective was to tell me a bit more about the business. Then finally i had another interview with a different team leader who asked me similar questions and told me about his experiences of the recruitment industry. All in all a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • No question was particularly difficult, most questions were aimed at finding out more about me and my motivations for joining recruitment industry.   Answer Question