Fiserv

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fiserv in December 2008.

Interview Details The interview was quirky. Mind you this company has been assimilated by Fiserv. Everyone was new to culture and direction. I was contacted by HR and the asked some entry level questions. The next step was teh on-site manager. I was asked technical questions about iSeries, Winbatch and SQL. My last interview was with senior management.

Interview Question – What make me mad?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fiserv

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!

Fiserv Videos

Fiserv – Why Work for Us?

Quick Facts Year founded: 1984 Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin Locations: 155 worldwide Employees: Approximately 21,000 Revenue: $4.48 billion in 2012 Who We Are Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiserv Operations Systems Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fiserv employees and interview candidates.