Fiserv

Updated 3 Mar 2015
Updated 3 Mar 2015

2.9

Operations Support Representative Interview

I applied for the position online through the Fiserv website. Human Resources conducted an initial phone interview. About a week later, I also interviewed on-site. During the on-site interview, I was informed that I would be contacted either way once a decision was reached. Unfortunately, I did not receive any follow-up communication after the on-site interview.

Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fiserv.

Phone interview with recruiter. Recruiter referred me to the management for a telephone interview. Phone interview with the manager over this department. Was called back right away to come to the office for an In person interview. Can't provide any feedback due to no response after interview. Emailed and called recruiter for follow up and no response. Very unprofessional interview process.

Human Resources Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv.

I interviewed with four different people over the course of two weeks: one in-person, one via video teleconference and one on the phone. All were completely open and honest about the job I could be entering. I met with four members of the team that I would be supporting. All appreciated my prior work and were excited for the future.

Interview Questions
    • All standard questions. Unexpected first interview...initially set for a phone call, but turned out to be a dinner interview.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Fiserv.

You are asked Standard questions during the HR interview And specific industry questions while interviewing with the hiring manager. Depending upon the position you may interview with the BU executive, Director of operations, or director of sales executive.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see the industry trends moving toward?   View Answer
    Quick

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview Questions
    • They have no respect for a candidate or the employees. I wish I had not applied for a job at Fiserv, that was the worst mistake of my career. They have no respect for a candidate or the employees. I wish I had not applied for a job at Fiserv, that was the worst mistake of my career.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fiserv.

There was long queue of 200+ people at the day but HR managed the process very well.It satrted with registration followed by machine test ,2 technical rounds and 1 HR round(formality,merely salary negotiation)

bring another offer letter

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fiserv.

procedure included passage writing,group discussion,written test(aptitude + technical) followed by technical interview and hr interview.written and techinical interview was quite easy and as i was preparing for cat so gd,passage writing and written was easy for me.not selected in technical interview though it was quiet easy.they took four female candidates.

Dot NET Developer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fiserv in December 2014.

First, there will be telephonic round in which they will test your basic technical and communication skills.
    After shortlisting you for interview :
    1st round - technical test of c#, asp.net, WCF, sql server.Must have good knowledge of web sevices and WCF.(objective type online test)
    2nd round - after passing 1st round there will be face to face technical interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fiserv.

Pre-screened by in-house recruiter followed by submitting a coding exercise followed by technical phone interviews followed by on-site interviews with several technology leaders. (They flew me to CT for the face-to-face interviews.) Hiring process was very smooth once the offer was extended. Waited for background check to complete and then started work within a week.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with people that are unwilling to change bad processes. (This was a common pain point for every person that interviewed me.)   Answer Question
    They maxed out the salary offering so that threw in more vacation to sweeten the deal.

Customer Solutions Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fiserv.

I was looking for a job I could start pretty quickly. Fiserv was running a hiring event for a few training classes they needed to fill. I was able to schedule an interview very quickly. The people interviewing me were very nice, they asked mostly questions from a form. There was no tour our anything like that, the process was pretty quick. I heard back within a couple of days when they made me an offer. The offer was submitted in writing which was good. The interviewers were not necessarily very experienced, or comfortable with interviewing, but that didn't seem to negatively impact my experience. Being for an entry level position, the interview was pretty casual. The HR generalist knew very little about the products I would be supporting, and I wasn't interviewing with the people I would be working for, which surprised me. Basically, I started the job not knowing anything about the job except that it was inbound phones.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you didn't handle something well, and what you learned from the situation going forward.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was given a choice of start dates, which also determined which product I would be supporting.