Fiserv

160 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Tech Interview

IT Tech

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in September 2010.

Interview Details Good questions. They seemed interested in every word I said and took mere very seriously. People were friendly and I enjoyed taking with them. Talked with a high executive and many other parts of the staff

Interview Question – What do you know about our company and the way we run?   View Answer

Customer Care Interview

Customer Care

Interviewed at Fiserv

Interview Details typical questions that are not out of the ordinary. I was lucky and was asked for the position within a few hours. there was no negotiating the price. it was take it or leave it.

Interview Question – nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Technical Support Analyst
Lake Mary, FL (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fiserv in June 2014.

Interview Details First interviews went great I was the "man for the job", having a great deal of previous experience with the product in question. Took over a month to find out the position was not even approved. Baited/switched to interviewing for two other positions. Interviews went well, but division supervisor didn't even bother to show for last interview of day and left me sitting alone for 45 minutes. No one else bothered to check on me (as promised) in case there were issues. I walked out after the scheduled appointment time had elapsed.

When recruiters followed up with me, they had the nerve to suggest I consider another position that was available.

When the positions interviewed for require strict time management and communication components with the clients, and supervisory personnel do not even find it necessary to show up or communicate problems making an appointment in person or through others - big red flags.

Very Easy Interview

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer

Interviewed at Fiserv

Interview Details Attended the interview for software developer staff position, very easy interview, interview was around 90 mins,
was interviewed by four people, manager first, then two developers after that an architect in the end, they didn't ask many questions, only questions about HTML, front end, some simple questions in java and what are the different browsers used, mostly questions like did you work on this or did you work on that types.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Senior Test Engineer

Interviewed at Fiserv

Interview Details Technical Test and 2 Technical Face 2 Face.
In Technical Test There were 40 questions no negative marks.
There was cut off whic was increasing rounds by rounds.
Technical Test and 2 Technical Face 2 Face.
In Technical Test There were 40 questions no negative marks.
There was cut off whic was increasing rounds by rounds

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at Fiserv

Interview Details 3 ROUNDS - Written, Technical and managerial. Written consist of java mcq. Technical related to projects. Managerial related to your aptitude and some java mcqs to check your analystical reasoning.

Negotiation Details – Negotiable

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview Details Had 3 rounds, With Domain Expert, Hiring manager/GM followed by HR round. Predominantly Domain related questions. Try to focus on your domain expertise and past projects. If you have exposure to multiple domains, please highlight as this would increase your chances.

Principal Interview

Principal
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Fiserv in July 2010.

Interview Details Use recruiters mainly. Jobs are strangley worded so sometimes difficult to locate through search. Hiring process was elongated by travel of execs but that is not an issue. Slow contract receipt. Most of the interviews I had were more like a discussion rather than formally structured questions. I know certain people internally interview in a much more structured way though.

Interview Question – What do you think about the financial services regulation in Singapore? (no mention of singapore in job description!)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Total around 2 weeks. Pretty limited but they did flex salary and benefits

Very Easy Interview

Customer Support Interview

Customer Support
Moorpark, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fiserv in December 2011.

Interview Details interview was easy. people are nice and welcoming. small company feel with big corporate backing. overall impression building is full of good people. from the looks of it you will be very busy working here

Interview Question – know how to fix a printer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none flat offer no negotiation

Worst Company to Work for Interview

Worst Company to Work for
Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fiserv in April 2010.

Interview Details 1 interview will not disclose hours. Would not disclose job requirements, Did not disclose job expectations. Not worth doing the interview process. The hr department does not explain what benefits are they just say to call the 800 number

Interview Question – why do you want to work here.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None would not do this

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!