Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jan 2015
Updated 19 Jan 2015

CAE Integration Engineer Interview

Bayside is the only contracting company to Ford, Australia. Application can be sent to Ford through bayside or through an employee as a reference. Both telephone and face to face interviews are conducted. Interviews are very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Why the trims masses in the trim body cae models are modelled in the way they are?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

works place to work ever I hated the process

salary

Program STA Engineer Interview

Telephonic HR interview. Initial phone screen was with basic questions including current job details, past experiences, why you are interested etc etc., followed by onsite interview with hiring managers. STAR questions. Total 9 questions. STAR questions. It was tough to answer similar questions but different perspective.

Interview Questions
    • Total 9 questions. STAR questions. It was tough to answer similar questions but different perspective.   Answer Question
    no negotiation, unless you present really strong reasons.

Graduate IT Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

4 stages of the whole recruitment process. I was at final stage but did not get offer. Assessment day was ok, managing time during in-tray and presentation was a bit difficult. It is better to practice before the assessment day. Practice can make real difference. After the assessment day, I could do better if I could have more practice.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was my best part, interviewer was very nice and helpful.   View Answer

Industrial Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Tell me about yourself, Few technical questions based on my skill set that I mentioned in my resume and few behavioural question. Overall it was an average interview but at the end it dint go well.

Interview Questions
    • If you get a chance what improvement would you make in our manufacturing facility as an Industrial Engineer?   Answer Question

Process Coach Interview

Interview process was very simple was contacted by temp agencies and completed an interview with Ford upper management. Completed all paperwork with temp agency and was moved to the Ford facility. Was contacted few month later for a position and started weeks later for the first day of training.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle multiple forms of management and union concerns at a single moment.   Answer Question

SummerWith Finance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company.

I scheduled an interview with Ford through my university and had two different interviews over two days. The first day was an interivew with two Ford employees. Half of the first interview was a behavioral based interview. The second half was based off of a case they had sent me two days prior. The case was very simple but you had to have the financial backing to support your answer. The second interview was based off of the case but this time you were placed with a small team to come to a conclution and then create a presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team through a difficult problem?   Answer Question

Product Development FCG Interview

Applied through college career services and scheduled on campus interview. Standard behavioral questions nothing to surprising. Was called to schedule on-site interview. On site interviews were fairly straightforward with some behavioral as well as some questions about technical skills. Interviewed with 3 people. There was an optional tour available after the interview. Lunch/travel expenses were paid for.

Interview Questions
    • Describe skills that you have that relate to product development.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Information Technology Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Applied online, was contacted several days later to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was with 2 employees conferencing in, they asked basic behavioral questions, nothing technical. They wanted to get a sense of you as a person. A big question at Ford is "Why Ford?", which they asked me first. Definitely prepare a good answer for this.

Interview Questions

more attractive offer from another company

Performance & Vehicle Simulation Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ford Motor Company.

After applying online for this position, I got a rejection email after 15 days!!! and I was disappointed from this email since I thought I was a best fit for this position. BUT, 2 days later I got a call from HR and they interviewed me for this position and they scheduled for a technical phone interview with hiring manager and two other technical specialists. this technical phone interview took about 30 min and they asked briefly about my previous job experiences.
    Five days later they set up an face to face interview. and it took about 90 min.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was based on STAR method. 5 technical-behavioral questions and 5 behavioral questions. I think the questions would be easy for job seekers who are prepared for this type of interviews and have some good and bad experience from their past job experiences and have a good knowledge of what they did before in the previous jobs.   Answer Question