Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated 19 Nov 2014
Updated 19 Nov 2014

Marketing Manager Interview

works place to work ever I hated the process

salary

Ford College Graduate Interview

I applied online, and they called me back 4 days later, after a phone interview with 3 behavioral questions, they took me to dearborn where I had an interview with 9 questions, mostly behavioral and situation questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is your best technical skill and how would you apply it in Ford   Answer Question
    No negotiation, FCG is fixed

Finance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company.

I applied through my college. I submitted my resume, and then was pre-selected for an interview. They sent me a case study to complete, and I talked about the case study in my interview for approximately 15 minutes. After the case study, they asked a number of behavioral questions, mostly focused on how you work in a group setting. There was a question about how to handle a situation where my integrity was challenged as well.

I did not negotiate.

Manufacturing FCG Interview

Traveled to Dearborn and stayed overnight at the beautiful Dearborn Inn. The interview began at 11 am the following morning. It lasted 1.5 hours and consisted of about eight questions, each with at least five follow-up questions. The interview was fairly intense, and if there was any discrepancy in your answer, the interviewers pressed you into fully elaborating.

Supplier Technical Assistant Purchasing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company.

The interview was a 3 on 1 interview with mainly behavioral questions. Many questions were about using your experiences to communicate how you've had success working in teams, paying attention to details and going above and beyond what's required. My first interview was an on-campus 2 on 1 interview where they wanted to learn mainly if I would be a good fit at Ford. Both interviews asked similar questions about communication skills, working in teams and paying attention to details.

Interview Questions
    • The first question they asked is "Why do you think you would be successful in this role." For some reason I didn't expect them to lead with such a strong first question.
      They also asked "What are your strongest technical and business skills"
        View Answer
    No negotiation

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in November 2014.

Went to a company info session on my College campus and applied for the Ford College Graduate program (FCG). Got an on-campus interview a few days later. Heard back a few weeks later they would fly me out to Michigan for an on-site interview. They paid for flight, hotel, and ground transport.

Purchasing Interview

I was able to get an interview through a career fair at Michigan State University. The recruiters were very friendly, easy to talk to and overall made you feel comfortable. The interview process was not bad at all. The asked you basic behavioral questions to get a sense on how you think as well as utilize your skills.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you had to make a promise but couldnt keep it. How did you break it down to that person?   Answer Question

Ford College Graduate, Product Development Interview

I interviewed at an FSAE competition and they thought I was a strong candidate. Stayed in contact with recruiter over the summer and interviewed on site. They followed with a lunch and campus tour. Overall experience was nice, they paid for all travel and lodging. Just interviewed so do not know if I got the position or not. All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most innovative solution to a problem, how you went about it, etc.   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Talked to Ford at campus career fair and was asked to sign up for an interview on campus. Before the interview day, Ford had a company day with their vehicles and engineers on campus, follwed by a presentation by an exec. Got to meet and talk to a lot of Ford employees, then had a basic 30 minute interview with STAR questions and why Ford should hire me. Got an offer about a week or two later.

No negotiation.

Maintenance Planning Specialist Interview

I feel ford is a great place to work for they have competive wages and benefit packages i love that they are orginised and well on their way to a great product for the future. management works well with employees

Interview Questions
    • where do you see our company in 50 years   View Answer