Ford Motor Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct 2014
Updated 16 Oct 2014

Marketing Manager Interview

works place to work ever I hated the process

salary

Purchasing Interview

I was able to get an interview through a career fair at Michigan State University. The recruiters were very friendly, easy to talk to and overall made you feel comfortable. The interview process was not bad at all. The asked you basic behavioral questions to get a sense on how you think as well as utilize your skills.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you had to make a promise but couldnt keep it. How did you break it down to that person?   Answer Question

Maintenance Planning Specialist Interview

I feel ford is a great place to work for they have competive wages and benefit packages i love that they are orginised and well on their way to a great product for the future. management works well with employees

Interview Questions
    • where do you see our company in 50 years   View Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor.

It was face-to-face interview. There were 4 members in the interview panel - resource manager, 2 technical leads and project manager. They told me about the kind of work their team does before they started with an actual interview questions with me.
    I went for Java Technical Lead. They focused on my resume and were asking on what all kind of work I have done in my past projects.
    Over all, it was a nice experience and I got an offer from them the very next day.

Product Development – Engineering, Strategy, and Research FCG Position Interview

Interviewed on campus, was then sent an email to complete the application process. On site interviews were set to take place two weeks later. I have not completed the on-site interview yet

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you had a 2 month timetable for a project. The first meeting 1 of 4 did not show up, 2 want to reschedule and have a meeting in 2 weeks from now. What would you do?   Answer Question

Design Release Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor.

Applied through the company website. Received a phone call from the in house recruiting team inviting me to an interview one week later. Interview was split into to halves. First being technical experience questions, second being behavioral questions. Overall the interview lasted 90 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected. Just be sure to speak to your experiences.   Answer Question
    No need for negotiation.

Product Development Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ford Motor.

On campus recruiting, got an interview from an info session. I got an interview mainly because I am a huge fan of Ford Motor Company, and the recruiters saw that. I showed that I am unique while conversing with them at the info session, and that is what ultimately got me an interview, not my GPA.

Interview Questions
    • a lot of behavioral questions, as well as situational questions.   Answer Question

Sales/Marketing/Service Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ford Motor.

Met a recruiter at the career fair and from there scheduled an interview on campus. Recruiters were very nice, but the interview was scheduled very last minute. They only target Business School students at the University of Texas and they are very focused on GPA

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were situational and very difficult. Asked a lot of questions relating to financial statements.   Answer Question

FCG Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ford Motor in October 2014.

I applied through our school website and was scheduled for an interview. I was interviewed by three of their recruiting team, which was all behavioral questions. Why do you want to work for ford motors.
    I was later called for an interview at Detroit where I met with three of their managers, the interview took about 2 hours and it was a detailed Technical and behavioral questions like; What kind of project have you done using database, how did you do it, what did you use, what role did you play, what was the challenges, what was the result.

Interview Questions
    • If you designed a software and the next day you got alot of emails and phone calls, stating that the software is not working and to you its working, what will be your first responds and will you handle the situation?
      If you Bring a suggestion in a team and they ignore it how will you handle that situation?
        Answer Question
    Not Negotiable

Product Development Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor.

Campus recruitment. Got a phone interview about two weeks later, only was about a half hour. Ended up getting an email and phone call about one to two weeks later saying that I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral questions. Ask what you'd like to do in the company.   Answer Question