Ford Motor Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 12, 2014
Updated Aug 12, 2014
223 interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

works place to work ever I hated the process

salary

Research Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Ford Motor in March 2014.

Had a single phone interview with 3 managers. General interview with discussion on resume. They asked details, approach and brief explanation about the projects and publications listed on the resume.

Interview lasted for about 20 mins.They described the job responsibility and problems that has to be adressed and asked my opinion and suggestion on a particular control problem.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Ford Motor in April 2014.

Typical situation based interview. Employees seemed genuinely excited about the direction Ford was heading as a company. They expressed confidence in Ford's business model. After about 2 hours of questioning was complete. It was really good experience. They roll out the red carpet for travel, lodging,and food.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was on par with most situation based interviews. No technical questions were asked. Your resume should speak to your technical experience. Just to be prepared to be surround with about 8 to 9 more candidates who are just as nervous as you are, but once the conversation starts your nerves will settle.   Answer Question

Work seemed exciting, however I am from south east New Orleans and I was not excited about leaving home

Auto Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Louisville, KY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 11 months - interviewed at Ford Motor in May 2012.

The hiring process for me personally took close to a year. It began with submitting an application. I heard back a few months later and was called in to take a written test. After I took the test, it would be another four months or so before I got another call. This time, it was to have my picture taken for my badge and to take a physical and drug screening. I was finally hired on a month and a half later.

Interview Questions
    • There was so face to face interview. They had me take a written test which took approximately 9 hours to fully complete.   View Answers (2)

FCG Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in January 2014.

Phone interview with a 2 Ford employees. If you get invited to the Talent Management Conference (TMC), you know made it to the second round. At atheist TMC there are 3 interviews, behavioral, case study, and group interviews. Let you know about an offer within a week.

Marketing & Sales FCG Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dearborn, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in April 2010.

Interview with Regional team, phone interview with HR, assessment center which test many skills, role play, time management, organization and group interview. Also had to attend a dinner. Travel to Dearborn. 2 day process.

Interview Questions
    Take it or leave it offer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allen Park, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen Park, MI (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in May 2014.

The hiring process consisted of a Ford recruiter calling myself and talking to me for about a half hour. After that I received an email for setting up a phone interview the following week. Three days later, I received a call for a on site panel interview, the following week. Two weeks after that I received a call asking me if I was still interested and I received an offer the same day.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were essay type questions and without vast experience, would be extremely difficult to answer.   View Answer
    The offer was better than what I told the recruiter I was looking for.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in March 2014.

I talked with a research engineer in FORD and he sent me a form to apply for the position.
    I had a brief phone interview and then an on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Their questions are focused on "how I can contribute to the company".
      And the most difficult question was "if you are going to travel to the moon, what will you do?".
        Answer Question

Stamping Tooling Engineer Interview

I found out about the position through my school. I applied online. Contacted me through telephone initially. Asked me some preliminary questions over the phone. After asking me questions, they didn't offer me an in person interview.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ford Motor in May 2014.

Group Discussion Technical round and HR round . Interview Process will be very Cordial and try to be sincere in the Interview . Be prefect in your Resume Preparation

Interview Questions
    • Mostly technical with some Personal questions   View Answer
    No Negotiation

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!