Ford Motor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

Interviewed at Ford Motor

Interview Details works place to work ever I hated the process

Interview Question – works place to work ever I hated the process   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – salary

IT Engineer Interview

Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in November 2012.

Interview Details The recruiters called me and set up a phone interview. I was interviewed by two different people. After the interviews they called me back maybe 3 weeks to a month later with an offer.

Interview Question – I did not find anything difficult in my interview process.   Answer Question

Workforce Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in March 2014.

Interview Details Received email from recruiter to conduct phone interview. The email was not very detailed, I had to ask which position this interview would be for since I had applied for several because I really want to work for Ford. The recruiter finally responded but did not answer the question. She was nice once on the phone, but a little difficult to understand. Was told I would hear within 2-3 weeks if the HM wanted to interview me, yet I heard back in one week via email that I was not chosen.

Interview Question – Why would I be a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Detroit, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ford Motor in January 2013.

Interview Details I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CGI Group in November 2013

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you faced a difficult situation and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Ford College Graduate - Product Development/Product Designer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ford Motor in November 2013.

Interview Details Spoke with a recruiter at an on-campus career fair. Then was selected to do an on campus interview with 2 recruiters. It was about 45 minutes and consisted of behavioral questions. After that I was invited to a talent management conference on-site. At the onsite there was a case study that included a group discussion and then there was a interview with behavioral questions and some basic discussion with to members from a prospective department.

Interview Question – Being ready the behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – do not negotiate because they have a standard rate.

Technical Specialist/Business Analyst Interview

Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in March 2014.

Interview Details Panel Interview based on Ford One goals, behavioral and situational

Interview Question – Lengthy question about how you'd deal with a specific situation using past experiences as references   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – State Expectations and current pay. Then another opportunity to submit it on Internet. Then one week offer period where you accept or call to negotiate. I took original offer, above my stated expected salary.

Human Resources Associate Interview

Dearborn, MI (US)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor.

Interview Details Interview process is long 1-1.5 hours. 12 behaviorial/technical questions about past experiences and leadership (tell us the time when, etc). The process was very formal. Managers were friendly/professional.

Interview Question – All questions were expected if you prepared for the interview. The most difficult part was remembering what your prepared answers wer for those questions - it's harder to think when you're nervous and under pressure to do well :)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate

Product Design Engineer Interview

Dearborn, MI (US)

I interviewed at Ford Motor in September 2013.

Interview Details Very well done, explained position or positions and duties, encouraged questions

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Dearborn, MI (US)

Interview Details Telephone screen, followed by in person interview.

Interview Question – Majority are behavioral questions. Interviewers took turns & with follow up questions based on the answers.   View Answer

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ford Motor.

Interview Details Case Scenario, Behavioral Questions

Interview Question – Explaining the Case   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Motor

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor interview questions and advice. All 204 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees and interview candidates.