Ford Motor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

Interviewed at Ford Motor

Interview Details works place to work ever I hated the process

Interview Question – works place to work ever I hated the process   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – salary

FCG Interview

FCG
Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in January 2014.

Interview Details Phone interview with a 2 Ford employees. If you get invited to the Talent Management Conference (TMC), you know made it to the second round. At atheist TMC there are 3 interviews, behavioral, case study, and group interviews. Let you know about an offer within a week.

Interview Question – How do you resolve conflict   Answer Question

Marketing & Sales FCG Interview

Marketing & Sales FCG
Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in April 2010.

Interview Details Interview with Regional team, phone interview with HR, assessment center which test many skills, role play, time management, organization and group interview. Also had to attend a dinner. Travel to Dearborn. 2 day process.

Interview Question – Role play   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it offer

Very Difficult Interview

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Allen Park, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in May 2014.

Interview Details The hiring process consisted of a Ford recruiter calling myself and talking to me for about a half hour. After that I received an email for setting up a phone interview the following week. Three days later, I received a call for a on site panel interview, the following week. Two weeks after that I received a call asking me if I was still interested and I received an offer the same day.

Interview Question – All of the questions were essay type questions and without vast experience, would be extremely difficult to answer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was better than what I told the recruiter I was looking for.

Research Engineer Interview

Research Engineer
Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in March 2014.

Interview Details I talked with a research engineer in FORD and he sent me a form to apply for the position.
I had a brief phone interview and then an on-site interview.

Interview Question – Their questions are focused on "how I can contribute to the company".
And the most difficult question was "if you are going to travel to the moon, what will you do?".
  Answer Question

Stamping Tooling Engineer Interview

Stamping Tooling Engineer

Interviewed at Ford Motor

Interview Details I found out about the position through my school. I applied online. Contacted me through telephone initially. Asked me some preliminary questions over the phone. After asking me questions, they didn't offer me an in person interview.

Interview Question – Describe a experience where you used teamwork.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Finance
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ford Motor in May 2014.

Interview Details Group Discussion Technical round and HR round . Interview Process will be very Cordial and try to be sincere in the Interview . Be prefect in your Resume Preparation

Interview Question – Mostly technical with some Personal questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Product Engineering Supervisor Interview

Product Engineering Supervisor
Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Ford Motor in June 2014.

Interview Details I had 3 interviews with Headhunters.
1. Audi (Program Manager) but the salary was below than my expectations. I was ranked as very capable but due to the economical offer this did not progress.
2. Hays (Senior Eng. @ Metalsa), the position was for a Senior Engineer but now I am a Supervisor which is a higher position. Overall the Headhunter ranked me as above the needs of the position.
3. PEP (precision stamping products). I was interviewed by the VP Manager in Mexico City, I am waiting for his feedback but during the interview he told me that I have very good Engineering and Leadership skills.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which your work was criticized.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Below my expectations

Finance Interview

Finance

Interviewed at Ford Motor

Interview Details The recruiters approached me about on-campus interviews at my University and sent me a case study that I had to solve previously. The case consisted in preparing a financial analysis and an executive summary about a possible investment for an automotive company to make abroad and if it was profitable or not. The other part of the interview was behavioral. Overall, it lasted about 40 mins.

Interview Question – They asked me to prepare a sensitivity analysis regarding each scenario of the case study.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

Interviewed at Ford Motor

Interview Details Applied for the position online. Received a phone interview approximately three days later. The interviewer mostly asked questions about my background, experiences, and career aspirations to determine if everything aligned with the position. In the end, the experience did not match what they were looking for. Only apply if everything on your resume matches the job description.

Interview Question – No difficult Questions   Answer Question

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!