Forever 21

Getting the Interview

518 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Visual Merchandiser Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details i had two interview both were pretty unprofessional - first interview was with 2 others and was interviewed on the sales floor (can be distracting) then asked to put an outfit together. The person that interviewed us was fairly new to the senior role which showed through the interview process. 2nd interview was held in the changing room with stock everywhere and people sorting out stock, was asked very basic questions and then asked to put three outfits together.

Head Cashier Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details I went in and asked for an applications, and spoke to a manager had a friendly conversation and then asked about the job process. Made sure he remembered my face and came back after I filled it out another day. He remembered me and pushed me to the next manager right away. I made it aware I wanted more than a regular associate position. And blew past the group interview even before it happened. Second interview was with the store manager. Easy questions, typical things, nothing out of the norm.

Interview Question – How would you lead your sales assoc./cashier?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not really negotiable

Very Easy Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in March 2014.

Interview Details it was like forreal because i got accpeted right then and there they offered me 7 dollars and ibumped it 10 doolaars

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Lincoln, NE (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in May 2013.

Interview Details I applied on-line and got a phone call for an in person interview with the store manager. The interview was very relaxed and easy going like a conversation with a friend. I was then scheduled a second phone interview with the district visual manager. The store manager prepped me for the types of questions the district visual manager might ask and assured me I would do great. The phone interview was a little more intense but went very well. My main advice is to relax and be yourself. Yes, definitely highlight your successes and talents, but don't let that hold you back from showing your personality! Management wants to get a taste of who they will be working with and how compatible you will be with co-workers.

Interview Question – What trend I would like to see come back and why. I was so wrapped up in the business I was pleasantly surprised with a question about my own interests and opinions.   Answer Question

Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Forever 21 in April 2010.

Interview Details group interview

Negotiation Details – Its a good job if you are just looking for something to get into retail, and like busy environments

Co-Manager Interview

Interviewed at Forever 21

Interview Details There is only one interview. The questions are pretty simple and are focused more around customer service than anything else. There are a few things that they are looking for such as you talking up your customer service abilities, to know that you have great attendance and to know that you can look the part.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   View Answer

Sales Clerk Interview

Interviewed at Forever 21

Interview Details Wide range of personalities so get ready for the unexpected!

Interview Question – I really didn't get asked anything unexpected except that there were so little question and a quick hire.   Answer Question

West Des Moines, IA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21 in May 2013.

Interview Details The co-manager of the store sat three of us down at a table and asked us various questions such as hot summer fashion trends, as well as future plans and our personal abilities that make us superior for the position. She was very polite, and it was a very relaxed and short interview.

Interview Question – What's your biggest accomplishment in life so far?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They didn't give me an opportunity to negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details This was the easiest interview I have ever had!!

Interview Question – All of the questions were similar to other companies.   Answer Question

Head Cashier Interview

Knoxville, TN (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details Went for an interview and I got hired on the spot

Interview Question – normal questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Forever 21

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forever 21 interview questions and advice. All 518 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Forever 21 employees and interview candidates.