Forever 21

Updated 12 Jan 2015
Updated 12 Jan 2015

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

The process took 1 day. I attended a job fair. They asked easy questions like who is your favorite fashion designer, why forever 21 etc. If you have the Forever 21 look you'll get hired. Look trendy and fashionable for the interview and you'll be fine :)

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21.

Group Interview, called for a second interview with the store manager. Hired on the spot. There were about 2 other people in the group interview, we all answered the same questions. Less than 24 hours later I was called for a one on one interview.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21.

Applied online, got a call 2 days later , went in for an intereview , it was a group interview held in the food court if the mall. There were about 4 other girls with WAY More experience than I. We went around the table introducing ourselves what we like to do & then she asked basic questions like can u handle fast paced environments ? what's good customer service ? Etc. not hard questions at all, the manger and I were talking like we've bern friends it was great! At the end of the interview she basically said I'll call before the end of the day to let you know if we want you , if you don't get a call then sorry ! 7:00pm rolled around & I got a call ! I cried I was so excited I got the job.

Interview Questions
    She called and asked if I would want the seasonal position for 8.25 & I accepted

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

Really easy-- had to pick out an outfit, asked why one would work for Forever 21, asked about any previous experience, it was very simple and straight forward. I went on one of the days where they were having open interviews-- the store manager sat in the front, we filled out an application and we were all just interviewed on the spot. By the end of the 20 minute interview, we found out whether or not we were hired.

Interview Questions
    • The only thing that was difficult was that they asked you to walk around the store and pick out an outfit which took me a while because the store is so huge   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

I applied for the job of sales associate through an application form I received from store itself. I received a call for an interview after about 3 weeks. I was interviewed at the store itself by two store managers. They didn't ask many questions and whatever they asked is already on glassdoor and since I was already prepared for these question my interview went quite smoothly. Question they asked:
    What does customer service means to you?
    Why Forever 21?
    My availability and flexibility for shifts ?
    It has only been a day since my interview so, I am still waiting for their response.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview was outside of the store within a busy mall. The interview was not one on one, but was eight candidates together with one interviewer. We were at a group of tables next to a waterfall and it was hard to hear. The interviewer asked one question and the candidates went around in a circle to answer.

Interview Questions
    • The questions themselves were not difficult, but coming up with original answers was hard in the group.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

It was fairly easy. I got a call from them to schedule the interview. Did the the interview on Tuesday. It was about six people in the group interview. The interview took about an hour. By Friday got a call saying that I had got the job. It took a total of two weeks until I actually started working due to the fact that the main manager was out for a week for a corporate reasons.

Interview Questions
    • Tell Me about a time where you had bad customer service?   Answer Question

Production Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

Slow process of waiting to hear back. I had to follow up a couple of times. In the end, it didn't work out because they changed their minds. The recruiter, however, was super sweet.

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21.

The interview was quick and straight to the point. Didnt think I fit the image of the brand and we parted ways.

I think of you have the right image and attitude that suits their mold you'd get hired right away.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21.

Group interview. It was very brief. I have great previous experience but the person who interviewed us had been doing quite a few interviews from what she told us and it seemed like she was very disinterested in this group that I was in. She asked basic questions such as what could you bring to the company?

Interview Questions
    • What is a quality from previous jobs that you can bring to Forever 21?   Answer Question