Freescale Semiconductor Process Engineering Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Process Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Freescale Semiconductor.

Submitted resume thru friend and on Web site, Followed thru with formal interview - all day interview on site with 3 managers and approximately 2 engineers; Was contacted about offer frmo HR and by mail. Accepted but pushed back start date to give current employer more time to back fill my old position.

Interview Questions
  • Several questions were asked about education on resume. I was asked about a situatio leadership class I have taken about 10 years ago.   View Answer
Worked thru HR - I did not negotiate too much. Did feel that I was under paid due to sharing too much of existing salary. Next time I would hold back and ensure that salary is commensurate with responsibility of new position.