Fry's Electronics Sales Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

1.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

they will hire just about anyone. they do a three stage interview process. having a little knowledge of the department you are trying to go into will not hurt.

Other Interview Reviews for Fry's Electronics

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fry's Electronics in January 2014.

Walked in, asked for an app and turned it in.They immediately scheduled me for an interview about a week later. Interviewed with two department managers. They asked pretty general things but it definitely helps to know a little more than the average person about electronics or what you would like to sell in particular. If you don't know they throw a bunch of different questions to gauge which department you would excel in so don't get intimidated if you can't answer everything. Things about televisions, processors, what certain features consoles have etc.

Got asked to come in for a third interview with the store manager which was very brief and I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing, just know some specs about whatever department you're applying for(like processor powers for computer sales or something). But really you should be fine as long as you're not a total technophobe or something. They asked me no brainer things like if I knew what a keyboard or hard drive was.   Answer Question
    8.25 with the possibility to go up to 9.25 if I decided I wanted to do merchandising instead of sales.

Sales Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fry's Electronics in July 2010.

two phone interviews and a in person interveiw

Sales Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Fry's Electronics in June 2008.

One interview, easy hire.

Interview Questions

Worked for Fry's Electronics? Contribute to the Community!