GE Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst
Melbourne

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE Capital in August 2012.

Interview Details First round telephone screening, second round aptitude test along with behavioural scenarios

Interview Question – How do you keep yourself updated?   Answer Question

Collections Representative Interview

Collections Representative
Dayton, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at GE Capital in June 2014.

Interview Details By far the most drawn out interview and hiring process I've ever been put through. It took approximately three and a half months between completing my application to the time I finally received confirmation regarding the job, and after the company purposely wasted my time and money they didn't even have the decency of calling to inform me that they had chosen a different candidate for the position.

Interview Question – They asked many questions, none of which were overly difficult.   Answer Question

All Interview

All

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview Details Be sure to use the EARL method process for answering questions, expect to be asked multistep questions, and about strengths and weaknesses. The interview process is lengthy, and the offer process is also long. Be patient, it will be worth it. There will be a lot of back and forth, and perhaps multiple rounds, depending on the slate.

Interview Question – Situational Questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at GE Capital

Interview Details Two rounds of interviews. First round with future colleagues including two directors and the current intern. Second round with the hiring director again and the head of the team (MD).

Interview Question – Talk about the investment market   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview Details Interview was fine , 1 week hiring. One on two with a person that I was not even going to work for. The person I was going to work for said nothing.

Reason for Declining – There was no training program for my specific podition, had to be in with customer service and accounting people. Once I got to the work station i had a nuddy but was exprctef yo figure it out on my own was 70%. Then yhere are no bonuses or insentive pay. Plus I told the up front I wad not going yo be doing collection. They gave collections the third week. Also ran into very aggressive people that had low tolerance for newbies.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GE Capital in June 2014.

Interview Details I did not apply for this position but was contacted by a recruiter. Was then set up for a phone interview with another recruiter. Answered the questions and felt prepared. I was told I would hear back either way regarding next steps. To date I have heard nothing and this was 4 weeks ago. I called the recruiter and left a message, no return call received.

Interview Question – None   View Answer

CFS Interview

CFS
Louisville, KY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GE Capital in July 2014.

Interview Details The initial process took about two-three weeks. You will need to print a 14 page application for the onsite interview. A lot of questions about diversity with the first interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you worked with a diverse group.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Kettering, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GE Capital in September 2013.

Interview Details The Interview was conducted through telephone conversation for this position. It was conducted extremely well. The information give was correct and detailed aboutthe position. The interview process was simple and direct. I was pleased with the questions asked and the sharing with the interview of

Interview Question – Questions concerning my aptitude on the computer and familiarity with operation of many w screens simultaneously.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – In the phone interview I was able to negotiate a beter tarting pay than the first offer and then the interviewer added an even better rate. I was very pleased wit comments that I was almost over-qualified. The position has been a good one at the most opportune time. I am attending school for my MBA and I enjoy this work. I plan on applying for a full-time position and using my education to advance in the company. I feel I can offer my services and knowledge of business to advance in career opportunities with this company.

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst
Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I interviewed at GE Capital in June 2010.

Interview Details 2 phone calls and it went well since I was well prepared. I got the job and happily moved to Germany to spend 2 years.! At other departments they may ask more...

Very Easy Interview

Data Entry, Lockbox Interview

Data Entry, Lockbox
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview Details Fill out application, wait for a call to see if they will interview you, go in for interview, the process took about a week, there is no second interview unless you've applied for a management position, a panel will ask you a series to see if you will be the best fit for the position you applied for.

Interview Question – What is your weakness   View Answer

Worked for GE Capital? Contribute to the Community!