GE Energy

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Greenville, SC (US)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at GE Energy.

Interview Details Multiple phone interviews since I lived in another city. The questions varied between technical & behavioral.

Interview Question – How would you go about constructing an excel model that tracked the fluctuating prices of gas?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations for the internship.

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GE Energy in January 2009.

Interview Details On campus behavioral interview lasted 1 hour. Follow up interview was a few weeks later, was flown into Atlanta, GA for 6 back-to-back behavioral interviews. Interviewers were looking for employees who want a career in GE and who have demonstrated leadership over technical finance experience. Offer was extended a few weeks later.

Interview Question – Name your 6 biggest "weaknesses"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Compensation is standard across the company. I was given a $3,000 signing bonus.

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GE Energy in August 2009.

Interview Details I applied through my university's career office. My first interview was with a campus recruiter. The interview was all behavioral. The second round interview was all behavioral as well. My only advice would be to have a great answer for typical behavioral questions: strengths and weaknesses, what's your favorite course, etc.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at GE Energy

Worked for GE Energy? Contribute to the Community!

GE Energy Videos

GE Energy – Why Work for Us?

GE Energy is now made up of three innovative GE Businesses: GE Energy Management, GE Oil& Gas, and GE Power & Water. Together they take on the world’s toughest challenges in energy. GE Energy Management GE Energy… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GE Energy Financial Management Program interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by GE Energy employees and interview candidates.