Gannett

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gannett in August 2011.

Interview Details It wasn't too bad. It included a phone interview to begin with. After that, I got a phone call a couple days later to come in for an interview. It was an interview with the manager and a supervisor. I then got called in for a 2nd live interview with the controller.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Gannett in January 2008.

Interview Details Interview went well.All interviewer made it easy to talk to them. I interviewed with the Director of Recruiting, The director of Finance and the VP of Finance each individually which was nerve racking and great at the same time. I was offered the position right away and started working 2 weeks after my interview which was convenient and great.

Interview Questions

Worked for Gannett? Contribute to the Community!