Garda World Security Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 19, 2014
10 interviews

2.7

Senior Manager Interview

It was an informal process. You could tell they were herding thru canidates to fill a lot of holes in the business. The company has made some bad business decisions and they are trying to pick themselves up so they can go publc one day soon.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Garda World Security in March 2014.

My interview is mixed. I was advised that 5pm would be the latest to work. 5pm was a dream. 6:30-8:30 pm was the norm. The building was dirty, and I should have not taken the job as people's body language suggested otherwise.

Interview Questions
    • The mgr wanted me to not give notice to my employer at that time. This should have been a sign as well.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. The manager advised the rate of pay which was more than I was making at the time.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Garda World Security.

Very rushed sat down with the interviewer for 15 minutes and had a quick chat.

No negotiations

Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boca Raton, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Garda World Security in September 2011.

Good interview...drug screen but I only handle paper and entry numbers. Lady was nice and supervisor asked only like 3 questions

Interview Questions
    Nothing, just told what I'd be paid.

Security Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Garda World Security in June 2013.

The hiring process is too long, too many interviews

Interview Questions
    • Sometimes the questions does not have anything to do with the business   Answer Question
    I was able to negociate the salary and overtime

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Garda World Security in August 2013.

I had to do a test when i walked in and then after i passed the test, the HR manager interviewed me.... After that another manager came in to meet with me and went through another interview.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort McMurray, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort McMurray, AB (Canada)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Garda World Security in May 2009.

Lots of questions regarding conflict management and if you have certifications in weapons or self-defence. (not necessarily needed to get hired)

Interview Questions
    • Situation where you disagreed with your boss and how you dealt with it. Same with co-worker.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, I believe it was non-negotiable as part of the contract with the client I was going to work for. Worth asking if you can negotiate.

Security Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Garda World Security.

Phone interview was a bit basic but the two interviews with HR and their manager was great. Lots of detail questions.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Barrie, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrie, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Garda World Security in July 2012.

The interview process was POOR I knew right away that being hired over the phone this position was going to be a very bad fit! The poor guy that interviewed me in person didnt even have the communication that I was comming in!! I was orientated by the guy that I was replacing!! ect...

Interview Questions
    • The whole process was a breeze, lets face it secuirty guards are a dime a dozen!   Answer Question
    No wiggle room!!

Business Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Garda World Security in August 2011.

The Interviewing process was very long, I interviewed with the VP of finance first, then the CEO and HR Manager was the second round, after that I had a Phone interview with the country manager and the Managing director, finally I had and interview with the managing director alone.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your experience in cost modeling?   View Answer

Worked for Garda World Security? Contribute to the Community!