General Motors Associate Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated 23 Oct 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at General Motors in March 2013.

Two round interview process. Behavioral rounds, nothing technical. They mainly assess your thinking ability, if you can adapt to different environments, your role in the team, difficult situations you dealt with.

Interview Questions
  • Did you ever take any decision against the team and did you succeed?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Associate Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at General Motors in March 2013.

The hiring process consisted of 2 interviews. The first one was behavioral and the second one was technical. Many others did not take the technical interview if they came from a college in their recruiting list.

Interview Questions
    • It was data base related. It was hard for me as my background is in computer engineering not computer science.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. I should have.

Associate Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at General Motors in February 2013.

Received interview through a campus career fair. Interviewed with two hiring managers(separately). We discussed my résumé, then they asked a few behavioral questions. Received an offer a week later.