General Motors

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Software Developer Interview

Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at General Motors in March 2013.

Interview Details Two round interview process. Behavioral rounds, nothing technical. They mainly assess your thinking ability, if you can adapt to different environments, your role in the team, difficult situations you dealt with.

Interview Question – Did you ever take any decision against the team and did you succeed?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at General Motors in February 2013.

Interview Details Received interview through a campus career fair. Interviewed with two hiring managers(separately). We discussed my résumé, then they asked a few behavioral questions. Received an offer a week later.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to take risk.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Motors

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Motors Associate Software Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Motors employees and interview candidates.