General Motors Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at General Motors in March 2013.

I took a 1.5 weeks between the first phone call from the recruiter to the 1:1 with the team members. I was presented a quick overview of GM benefits for 30 minutes and had 2 hours interview with 2 different persons. I did not find all the questions relevant for the position but most of them were appropriate. I had a really bad headache and tried to be positive as possible.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at General Motors in January 2013.

There were a lot of questions on on site on algorithms and data structures. Mostly on strings such as reversal), removing duplicates in an array, finding maximum subsequence, vectors. There are about 5 such questions and rest is behavioral .The phone interview was more around specific .Net or java technologies such as interfaces vs abstract, garbage collection,..

Interview Questions

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!