Genpact

Updated 3 Dec 2014

3.1

58 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in August 2014.

the process was easy,the only thing they focus mostly on is your english skills.They give a paragraph to read and pronounciation must be perfect or else you even have the option to move to finance side if you are not selected in voice side.

Interview Questions
  • Which is the best decision taken in your life?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

The initial round is that of an introduction. Around 25-30 students are called into a room and made to introduce 1 by 1. Then the selected students give an aptitude test. Finally a telephonic round is conducted to confirm the final selection. If one does not get through this round he/she is eliminated.

Interview Questions

Job location far off in Noida

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact in April 2014.

Extremely gruelsome and selects the best candidates from the organization to excel and develop their careers in Genpact. Lots of personal one-on-one interviews and tests to get into the process

Interview Questions
    • Why do want to work with us on such a low salary while the same is offered at other ITES-BPO companies at a higher salary?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Genpact in February 2014.

4 rounds
    1st with hr , they just ask about you and tell salary and will ask you are comforatable with night shifts
    2nd- mcq's are given
    3rd-voice test
    4th- mananger round . they will ask basic accounnting reconcialation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact.

It was a bit chaotic and disorganised and the promised one day streched to two . overall 42 people were hired and i guess very few of them actually joined. after presentation there was an extempore round were we had to speak on a given topic. Consessions were given to make notes. Those who qualified that were then sent to two rounds of telephonic interview since that was basically a BPO job. There was an HR and one mock support call interview. That was it.

Interview Questions
    • Caller has called requesting booking for a flight. Engage him accordingly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

I was refereed to the position by a Genpact employee, so had to add their ID to my resume while in the interview process.

The problem is that they make you wait a lot in the Genpact interview process.

The good part is that the interview is completely unbiased towards anything. It is purely on your experience. Since this was for a customer care role, it involved English communication skills as well.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate about 2.5% above the initial offer.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

first round interview. i was in first batch consisting of 47 students. my interviewer selected only 7 of us. we were seated in a room as if we were about to start a group discussion but our interviewer came and took interview one by one. then aptitude round. final round was telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    • Influence of politics on Indian youth.   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

it was a good and usual selection based on communication skills and technical skills

no phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact in August 2013.

there was a walkin in gurgaon 22A. there was 8 rounds of interview, There is a good working environment but salary is not good. Please do something in regards to salary.

Interview Questions
    • why genpact is not giving a good salary hike?   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact.

campus

Interview Questions
    • interview was very nice and easy.written test was a bit difficult to crack.but i managed to get through.   Answer Question

to go for higher studies