Genpact

Getting the Interview

47 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in March 2013.

Interview Details I came in contact with Genpact through campus placement. Due to a large number of applicants, the interview process was conducted in small groups. Their questions were mostly related to the candidate's CV, testing their communication skills and know-how of their own qualifications. Candidates had ample time to proudly boast of their achievements. The aptitude test was extremely easy. Overall, the process went smoothly and I was one of the many who got selected through this recruitment drive. But I did not choose to join because I wanted to pursue a master's degree in my college major.

Interview Question – Being a freelancer, the interviewer focused more on my co content/creative writing projects.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted to study for my master's degree.

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

Interview Details first round interview. i was in first batch consisting of 47 students. my interviewer selected only 7 of us. we were seated in a room as if we were about to start a group discussion but our interviewer came and took interview one by one. then aptitude round. final round was telephonic interview.

Interview Question – Influence of politics on Indian youth.   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

Interview Details I was refereed to the position by a Genpact employee, so had to add their ID to my resume while in the interview process.

The problem is that they make you wait a lot in the Genpact interview process.

The good part is that the interview is completely unbiased towards anything. It is purely on your experience. Since this was for a customer care role, it involved English communication skills as well.

Interview Question – Explaining gaps in resume.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate about 2.5% above the initial offer.

Very Easy Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details It was a bit chaotic and disorganised and the promised one day streched to two . overall 42 people were hired and i guess very few of them actually joined. after presentation there was an extempore round were we had to speak on a given topic. Consessions were given to make notes. Those who qualified that were then sent to two rounds of telephonic interview since that was basically a BPO job. There was an HR and one mock support call interview. That was it.

Interview Question – Caller has called requesting booking for a flight. Engage him accordingly.   Answer Question

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in June 2012.

Interview Details First Round - Basic Interview
Second Round - Computer tests - basic LR, Quants, Verbal tests
Line Interview - Interview with respective Process Managers
if passed
Training & On boarding

Interview Question – Not such question which was difficult to answer....Why you want to join this company?   Answer Question

Chandigarh (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in July 2012.

Interview Details Handling Accounts Payable Department.Proessing Invoices in SAP .

Interview Question – How to crack interview in Genpact   Answer Question

Interviewed at Genpact

Interview Details it was a good and usual selection based on communication skills and technical skills

Interview Question – y dont i watch movies now-a-days?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no phase

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Genpact in September 2011.

Interview Details First we went for the hr round , then for aptitude test, then two more round, then we went for the telephonic round, then one more managerial round. After then only we got selected. From my point of view its the process through which they select the best ones And also the one which is really eligible for the job .

Negotiation Details – As per the company norms .

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Genpact in February 2012.

Interview Details Interview process is very straining. There are mostly 3 to 5 rounds of interview based on what process you are applying for. Communication skills play a very vital role. Make sure you take all your educational and work experience documents along with you. Be prepared for the inteview as it would easily take any where from 6 to 8 hours. My Advice be patient!

Interview Question – Same old questions which test your communication skills and presence of mind.   Answer Question

Process Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details campus

Interview Question – interview was very nice and easy.written test was a bit difficult to crack.but i managed to get through.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – to go for higher studies

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genpact

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genpact Process Associate interview questions and advice. All 47 interview reviews posted anonymously by Genpact employees and interview candidates.