Genpact

Average Difficulty
50 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Genpact

Interview Details The initial round is that of an introduction. Around 25-30 students are called into a room and made to introduce 1 by 1. Then the selected students give an aptitude test. Finally a telephonic round is conducted to confirm the final selection. If one does not get through this round he/she is eliminated.

Interview Question – what would you do if you be the PM of India?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Job location far off in Noida

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact in January 2012.

Interview Details The hiring process was very straight forward.The process had a Online exam to check the summarizing skills and Personal interview with the Manager.The Interview was interactive and informative.I was also given information about my future role and expectations

Interview Question – How do you co-relate your Education with the present job?   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Genpact in August 2013.

Interview Details there was a walkin in gurgaon 22A. there was 8 rounds of interview, There is a good working environment but salary is not good. Please do something in regards to salary.

Interview Question – why genpact is not giving a good salary hike?   View Answer

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in March 2013.

Interview Details I came in contact with Genpact through campus placement. Due to a large number of applicants, the interview process was conducted in small groups. Their questions were mostly related to the candidate's CV, testing their communication skills and know-how of their own qualifications. Candidates had ample time to proudly boast of their achievements. The aptitude test was extremely easy. Overall, the process went smoothly and I was one of the many who got selected through this recruitment drive. But I did not choose to join because I wanted to pursue a master's degree in my college major.

Interview Question – Being a freelancer, the interviewer focused more on my co content/creative writing projects.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted to study for my master's degree.

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

Interview Details first round interview. i was in first batch consisting of 47 students. my interviewer selected only 7 of us. we were seated in a room as if we were about to start a group discussion but our interviewer came and took interview one by one. then aptitude round. final round was telephonic interview.

Interview Question – Influence of politics on Indian youth.   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

Interview Details I was refereed to the position by a Genpact employee, so had to add their ID to my resume while in the interview process.

The problem is that they make you wait a lot in the Genpact interview process.

The good part is that the interview is completely unbiased towards anything. It is purely on your experience. Since this was for a customer care role, it involved English communication skills as well.

Interview Question – Explaining gaps in resume.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate about 2.5% above the initial offer.

Very Easy Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details It was a bit chaotic and disorganised and the promised one day streched to two . overall 42 people were hired and i guess very few of them actually joined. after presentation there was an extempore round were we had to speak on a given topic. Consessions were given to make notes. Those who qualified that were then sent to two rounds of telephonic interview since that was basically a BPO job. There was an HR and one mock support call interview. That was it.

Interview Question – Caller has called requesting booking for a flight. Engage him accordingly.   Answer Question

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in June 2012.

Interview Details First Round - Basic Interview
Second Round - Computer tests - basic LR, Quants, Verbal tests
Line Interview - Interview with respective Process Managers
if passed
Training & On boarding

Interview Question – Not such question which was difficult to answer....Why you want to join this company?   Answer Question

Chandigarh (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in July 2012.

Interview Details Handling Accounts Payable Department.Proessing Invoices in SAP .

Interview Question – How to crack interview in Genpact   Answer Question

Interviewed at Genpact

Interview Details it was a good and usual selection based on communication skills and technical skills

Interview Question – y dont i watch movies now-a-days?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no phase

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!