GeoEye

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Herndon, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GeoEye in March 2012.

Interview Details I got an email from a recruiter for a Business Analyst position. I gave send via email my resume to the recruiter expecting a call the next day. When I got the call it was the hiring manager and an employee. They ask me questions about my experience. Within 40 minutes I got invited to the office at the end of the week for an interview. I interviewed with that same manager and employee. They wanted me to start right away, they send me to HR to discuss benefits. Two weeks later I got an offer and a week after that I started to work. The whole process only took a month.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GeoEye? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GeoEye Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GeoEye employees and interview candidates.