GfK Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 17, 2014
33 interviews

2.9

Analyst Interview

Assessment day with role multiple interviews with different levels of staff. Also a presentation with another candidate. Interviews consisted on competency questions, background and motivations for role as well as technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • General competency questions are asked so make you have an answer for these types of questions.   Answer Question
    Offer by phone the next day not much negotiation.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at GfK.

Three rounds of interviews, first was very general, second and third much more specific. About two weeks in between each interview. Offered position a few days after final interview, and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • How has past experiences prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at GfK in May 2014.

1 st - using GfK data to generate a report with insights. 2 tasks, 1 is observing data and give insights; 2 is modelling and prediction.
    2 nd - 1 to 1 interview. Includes competency questions and scenarios questions (standard ones). the follow up with previous analysis. challenge you on anything missing, ask you how to explain and relevant confidence (eg. 50% sure, 80% sure...)

Interview Questions
    • how confidence is your prediction/assumption/speculation?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at GfK.

The interview process was pretty smooth. They call me on Monday for Wednesday interview. The first interview was pretty full there were writing test for English, math, logic, EQ, etc, and then HR interview and user interview in the same day. Then second interview was the next week to present a marketing analysis in PPT. the next week I already got the contract deal..

Interview Questions
    • The presentation would be the most challenging one because all the head division and the MD will join the presentation session. so be prepare with an excellent question   Answer Question
    Since this company is global company so the contract already standardize with un-negotiable salary...little bit lame..

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GfK.

Hired as part of an acquisition, so cannot speak to GfK process. I can say that some teams are more selective than others, interviewing for months and months before making a single hire.

Interview Questions
    • Not sure if they still use these for entry-level, but they'll ask abstract ideas to get a feel for how you think. For example) What is the US population? Some basics on statistics are also likely to be asked.   Answer Question

Market Research Director Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at GfK.

Had three interviews which were pretty standard with no real difficult questions. Some of the people that I gave as references said that the questions they were asked were really basic and didn't relate to the job in question. Also had to go back and forth a few times on the offer letter due to errors and wanting clarification in writing.

Interview Questions
    Straightforward except the process of the offer letter was a bit aggrevating,

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at GfK in June 2013.

HR initial interview, then a technical interview with the department manager and finally an interview with the managing director

Interview Questions
    send an offer by email, and sending back the acceptance by email and finally signing a contract

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

very informal

Senior Research Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at GfK in January 2014.

The process was fairly straight forward. A recruiter scheduled two phone interviews with higher ups who's team I would be on. Then I had two in person interviews at the local office with the person I would report to, and their boss. Everyone was very positive and told me they would be in touch in a couple of days. Unfortunately, I never heard back after the in person interviews. I reached out to the recruiter to ask if a decision had been made and heard nothing. Very disappointing as I spent nearly 2 months going through the whole process. It would have been nice to hear formally one way or the other.

Interview Questions
    • There were no technical questions asked. They did ask how I would feel working for someone who I felt knew less than I do.   Answer Question

RSS Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sofia (Bulgaria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GfK in May 2012.

There are typically three rounds of selection: 1.) CV; 2.) Test/exam; 3.) Interview - evaluation of the interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewing team is really down to earth and are truly interested in the candidates. There were no unexpected or intentionally difficult questions in my interview.   Answer Question
    I was asked on the interview what salary would I like to get and later when they approved me, they called me on the phone and offered me the amount I had pointed out.

Worked for GfK? Contribute to the Community!