GlaxoSmithKline

Updated 15 Dec 2014
Updated 15 Dec 2014

3.1

Vaccines Telesales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

STAR INTERVIEW. Know the vaccines prior to the interview. Dress to impress, full suit, black or grey. Slouching is highly frowned upon. Don't be a brown noser, no one likes that.

Interview Questions
    • Whats the difference between territory management and account management?   Answer Question

Procurement Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

I was interviewed 4 days after submitting my resume and had to wait due to some internal interviews taking place at the same time. I then received a confirmation of job offer after 3 days.

Interview Questions
    One interview only. Feedback from employer confirmed that my profile was apparently the best out of 3 other candidates in term of experience.

Clinical Data Scientist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Ask psychological questions that really don't address the skills of the candidate. Received call from the HR representative who offered me the position with the salary and benefits. Allowed a week to accept or decline the offer and was able to negotiate salary.

Future Leaders Program - Sales & Marketing FT Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

The application is online and there's an essay portion to it.

They started off with a phone interview which was about 45 minutes long and super in-depth. It was all behavioral questions and they force you to use the STAR method so if you start and don't use it, they'll stop you and make you start again. At the end of that phone call, they'll tell you whether not they want you to move on to their assessment center.

In the assessment center, you get a case study which you read overnight then you use the same information for your super day. There's 2 group projects, a presentation, a role playing scenario and finally a one-on-one interview. They'll tell you usually within a day if you got the offer or not.

Future Leadership Program Interview

Procedure starts with an online test. Test is easy, but they shortlist only on basis of CGPA, and test marks are irrelevant. This is followed by a GD. My topic for GD was "Should subsidy be removed". After shortlisting everyone above cgp 8, they select around 15 students for personal intervie

Healthcare Consultant Interview

phone screening then 2 days of interviewing each around 1.5 hrs long, both with my now manager, easy going simple questions (a lot), answer in STAR format. Most will not interview like this, usually you do a 1on1 interview after a phone screening, then a second 1on1 then you have a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to detail two products on 2nd and final day of interview.   Answer Question
    Not a lot of room to negotiate, salary is pretty fixed on what they tell you.

Commercial Program Interview

1st round is a phone interview, then asked 7 ~ 8 behavior based questions, total 40 minutes, each question is 5 min, regular behavior questions, need to prepare some examples, make sure you are in a quiet environment.

Interview Questions
    • your friends' feedback for what kind of people you are.   Answer Question

Safety Assessment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Applied online. After two weeks, I received an email for a phone interview scheduled for the same day in the afternoon. The interview involves going through the job description and the expectation required of intern. Then specific questions were asked regarding my past experience working with animals especially rodents. There questions that try to know whether I am an animal activist and whether I will comfortable working with animals. Expecting to hear back from them

Interview Questions
    • What motivated you to apply to this program/department?   View Answer
    No negotiation. No relocation and transportation subsidies.

Position Interview

Applied through the university for the position online, attended a brief presentation also on the project. Had an interview at GSK, was given 4 days to prepare a presentation on the topic and had to resent before the interview. Panel of three people, quite abrupt and unfriendly but purposely done in this manner

Future Leaders Program - Procurement Interview

I applied online – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

I applied online after speaking with a representative at a career fair. After one phone interview I was invited for the final round. The final round consisted of a day and a half of interviewing and assessments.