Glenn O. Hawbaker

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Mechanic Interview

Pleasant Gap, PA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Glenn O. Hawbaker in December 2011.

Interview Details Showed up early, the interview took about 15 minutes and hardly any questions about the job. Really didn't answer any of my questions at all. They talked about how the typical day goes then talked about their personal things. Got way off topic.

Negotiation Details – No, they said that was the starting wage. Told me raises would come after i got my cdl and after 60 days. To do again have a number in your head and stick with it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Mechanic Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Glenn O. Hawbaker.

Interview Details I was called for an interview and showed up early. The interview was more like a bs session. They never asked what I could do or what tools I had. When I asked a question they gave a short answer and went back to bs. They offered $13/hr to start with 10 years exp. I think that is a little low but they offered me the job right there on the spot. Not professional at all.

Reason for Declining – Current job is better

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Glenn O. Hawbaker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Glenn O. Hawbaker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Glenn O. Hawbaker employees and interview candidates.