Goldman Sachs Operations Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

141 interviews

2.9

141 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in October 2012.

It was two interviews. No phone interview. two 2:1 interview (2 interviewers) one for half an hour. several interviews in the same big room.

No technical questions but make sure you know the company and the position well. I think I made mistakes about why this role... I didn't prepare well and didn't get it...

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in May 2012.

got invited to super day (first interview) and had two back to back interviews. the questions were simple.. how did you prove to your boss that you are capable of new challenges and heavy workload? what were some challenges you experienced at your previous internships

Interview Questions
    • what do you think about jp morgan and their $2 billion trading loss.. (i didn't read the newspaper that morning) and only found out minutes before my interview. the hotel that they booked me in did not have their internet working   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in February 2012.

Interviews consisted of two 45 minute rounds with two pairs of recruiters. Both interviews were behavioral - very little technical questioning. The recruiters were very nice and the tone was conversational, no grilling. Called back within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in May 2014.

Went in the superday interviews at the Jersey City office. Three half hour back to back interviews with VPs and MD. No technical questions just behavioral. Thought the interview went well but got a call saying they will not be continuing with my application.

Analyst Operations Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

12 interviews over a 2 day period

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in March 2014.

Did the phone interview, went really well. Got an email few days later for super day at the ops headquarters in jersey city. The recruiters were very helpful. The email included a list of 3 opportunities I was being considered for. I was very well prepared, interviewers said I was over qualified for the positions. 3 30 min interviews. Mostly behavioral questions. Contacted the recruiter after waiting for 3 weeks. Got a call on the 4th week and didn't get an offer

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in December 2013.

The interview was about an hour long. I interviewed with three people, the first was two on one and the second was one on one. Mainly behavioral questions a few technical. The first interview was harder for me but the second was very good, the lady was friendly and it turned into a conversation rather than just an interview. My advice is try not to be be too nervous. They are very interested in persons who can work well in teams.

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

3 in-person interviews with VPs and a MD, 2 company interview dinners. Asked basic questions like why GS, why ops, what is your 10 year goal, your background…etc. Last one was with a MD. I was asked to describe the image of Goldman, news that interested me recently and why.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us your experience that you made a significant difference in processing.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in September 2013.

Applied online - Emailed to confirm on-site interview - Two 30 mins behavior interviews - Wait for a month - Offer

Interview Questions
    Goldman never negotiate salary.

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Saw them at the career fair and had an interview

Interview Questions
    • what was a time you made a process more efficient? tell me about your self.   Answer Question

Worked for Goldman Sachs? Contribute to the Community!